Name: D****** [masking name - DM]
Phone: Na
Email Address: Na
URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Shady Ln
Activities: Private Dance in Private Room
Hair Length and Color: Dark and long hair.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Tall, fit, dark eyes, and amazing smile. Extremely attractive. Long legs. Everything well done.
Recommendation: Yes
lol how is babydolls always a sure bet? If you mean just getting dry humped and maybe a hj is a sure bet then sure. But otherwise you won't get anything more than that there as far as I've seen
lol how is babydolls always a sure bet? If you mean just getting dry humped and maybe a hj is a sure bet then sure. But otherwise you won't get anything more than that there as far as I've seen Originally Posted by Domforcmann
Unless it is a brothel like Buck's or CL and with a few rare exceptions, just about any strip club you go to is going to be where the dancers give HJ or perhaps a brief BBBJ for extras is about all you are going to get inside the club.

At BDD, unless you get the $650 rooms upstairs, you are not going to get anything more than that. And, depending on the dancer you choose, you may not even get that. Those girls are extremely YMMV and it does not matter what they say to get you to buy a bottle, they just was to be off stage for a while.

The best bet is OTC.
Is that the Bucks C that you are talking about Will? I will be there today and will post an update on what I find out. Somebody in other thread said 'if you don't get L2 at bucks, you ain't even trying' or something like that.

Any tips on Bucks C (not Bucks wild)?
Bucks Dallas is very nice in VIP
^^^this... I've always had a lot more fun in VIP at BCD than BWD.
Bucks Dallas is very nice in VIP Originally Posted by danjones1007
As have I