Sunflower

Texted their two numbers trying to get verified/schedule. No response. How one gets them to respond? Would like to see Eve. Thanks.
Keep texting.
Good to know they're careful lol
Bring extra cash...
This is what they texted me…
Please text following pics:
1. Driver license with name and birthday showing only
2. Take a selfie of yourself NOW with your phone. Put up " ✌️ "V sign while you’re taking selfie.

Hell naw. I managed to take screenshots of my P411 and provided my ethnicity and ballpark age. They cleared me. Hope Eve will be worth it.
Remember, in current K agency market: Sunflower bookers are the worst. Used to be HDS booker Jenna who was the bottom feeder (who died).

Sunflower bookers are fucking idiots, always late in texting back to even tell guys which Apartment number and overall responses. Like the SF moron owners hired Monkeys to be Booker.

Best bookers today are GL, LA
(KFest and AS are pretty good too)
Remember, in current K agency market: Sunflower bookers are the worst. Used to be HDS booker Jenna who was the bottom feeder (who died).

Sunflower bookers are fucking idiots, always late in texting back to even tell guys which Apartment number and overall responses. Like the SF moron owners hired Monkeys to be Booker.

Best bookers today are GL, LA
(KFest and AS are pretty good too) Originally Posted by veloztec
Thanks. Good to know. AS has been good. I haven’t dealt with studios since KR and the other competing one (can’t remember).