Female Condoms: experiences? thoughts?

My first experience using a female condom was fantastic. I thought maybe it was a fluke, just the thrill of trying something different. So I tried it a few more times, with different ladies. I even tried it with a lady or two I had seen recently to see if there was a big difference. There was. The FC felt much better than any male condom I have ever used.

And the ladies seemed to enjoy them too. In fact, it was her

first time using one today...and we had one helluva good time!

My questions: if you've used them (recently---because they have gotten MUCH better), how do you think they compare to the usual condom? If you haven't tried them, why not?
I never have used one but interested. Can't wait to try it
  • RGB93
  • 02-27-2013, 04:43 PM
I would love to try them.
So, Lucy, Esplain it to me. What exactly is a female condom and how does it work? I mostly stick with mutual oral (DATY, BBBJ, 69) because the traditional hat takes all the feeling away for me. Hard to use? More natural feeling, etc.
I am against them in this line of work. The average failure rate is 21% which is astronomical considering the risks and liability you are opening yourself up to.
Wow... Ive never used one but Ive heard great things lol.... maybe i'll try it out!
I am against them in this line of work. The average failure rate is 21% which is astronomical considering the risks and liability you are opening yourself up to. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
While your stat is true for first use, with continued use the failure rate is about half (1.2% vs 2.3%) that of the male condom.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15614119/

And the reasons for the high first use failure boil down to folks not being very careful. Given the continued use statistic, they actually provide better protection for ladies in this line of work. Also consider the guys that habitually break condoms. Not so easy to do with the female type.
Tbonetas I loved it and I hope you loved your bday gift!!!! It was my first time as well and as long as you're aware and careful as with any contraception I don't see it posing an astronomical risk. I've heard about it for a long time now and had reservations on how it would feel,but I've got to say once you find your soft spot(no pun intended,lol) it feels amazing and I'm looking forward to grabbing some more of them. thanks again love I had the best time Happy Birthday darlin������
I thought we just went through all of this recently

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...female+condoms
I thought we just went through all of this recently

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...female+condoms Originally Posted by tbone2u
Good God Bro, that thread was WAYYYY back in August! Over 5 months ago.

Do you believe anyone looks beyond the first page or does a search before they start a new thread?

(Look at all the Provider threADs that ask where they should stay when they come visit)

And besides the memory span of the majority here is WAY less then that OLD thread!
  • RoxyG
  • 02-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Ive been having a hard time finding them in stores. Looked at Walgreens today with no luck.. where can I find them?
Try Cindie's. I had an experience in one recently and it was great (most likely because of who was on the other side of it).
I use em often and find they are ultimately safer in this line of work. The guys say it feels good too, so it's a win-win!
Oh, you can get em at the Walgreens at Chimney Rock Road @ Braeswood Blvd...