review transfers

Is there a way to transfer reviews from another board? I have a few reviews and white listed on the other board, but I plan on not using them anymore. I had a p411 account that is about to expire , but I didint like how a couple of things were handled. I'm also verief on rs2k, does anyone use it in Houston?

Thanks in advance for your help
Don't know how that would work. You may want to go to the Ask A Moderater forum and put your question there.
Thanks for the speedy response.
Probably just copy and paste, manually inputting the required fields. It taint worth the effort.

Why bother if you are not going to use them? You hoping fucktards here will read them with one hand?
^^^^ agreed , you wouldn't get PA credit , why bother ? Find a couple providers here that will use the refs from there , and start over here . Knock out a few before you lose p411 .
Since no one else answered - p411 is more valuable to you here in Houston than rs2k. These verification sites seem to be regional in popularity. Do you mind if I ask what happened with p411 to make you consider dropping your membership?
40 dollar rate increase . I let mine expire , not quite in the same boat as LRC .
Just go see someone like FancyinHeels and BrookWild (better hurry) and use them as references
I am newbie friendly as well, with screening, but I have to ask - if you can't afford an extra forty dollars... *pointed stare* ... But I guess it's the principle of the thing.
Since no one else answered - p411 is more valuable to you here in Houston than rs2k. These verification sites seem to be regional in popularity. Do you mind if I ask what happened with p411 to make you consider dropping your membership? Originally Posted by theCFE
PM- sent
I am newbie friendly as well, with screening, but I have to ask - if you can't afford an extra forty dollars... *pointed stare* ... But I guess it's the principle of the thing. Originally Posted by theCFE
I can more than afford 40 dollars , but why should I pay more for something I haven't had a use for in a year and a half . If you require refs I have enough for a dozen guys .
I can more than afford 40 dollars , but why should I pay more for something I haven't had a use for in a year and a half . Originally Posted by rockerrick
That is a fair point - if you haven't used it, the value is not there for you. For those who use the service regularly, I would think $40 would not be a terrible burden in the grand scheme of things, but if a service is not utilized, it doesn't make sense to continue to pay for it.
I don't use or pay for the service. Since I don't have unlimited hobby dollars all my hobby dollars go to the woman I see.
Many ladies on P411 are also on here, I would send a msg to those you have seen on P411 and let them know your handle here, so when you leave they will know who you are and still be able to vouch for you, etc. If you do a couple of reviews here, then you won't have to keep asking for vouches.

~
  • Trey
  • 05-28-2013, 03:53 PM
So it's 140 for p411 now? I never got much out of it either. Had a few girls off there but only like twice a year at most did I really need it. I let it go as well.