What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

MsAthena poured pop rocks on my butt once!
A hard cock in panties is so HOT, peeking its head out and growing to meet my tongue.
A man that likes to be naughty or just loves the feel of soft lacy items dosent have to be a sub. Hes a man that is being true to his desires.....
My current fetish is PopRocks..
You say the candy? Do tell...
Well now I flip you on all 4s, head down ass up like a good slut, I then use a handy liquid to run from your ass to your taint, then I apply PopRocks and all their popping glory to your sweet rosebud, then proceed to indulge my sweet tooth. Or should I say sweet tongue........Now just imagine all the sweet sensations your feeling....lol Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
As of a few minutes ago my new fetish involves being someone’s slut, wearing lacey panties, having liquid applied to my ass, pop rocks and satisfying someone’s sweet tooth!
MsAthena poured pop rocks on my butt once! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Have you ever done a blowjob with Pop Rocks?
no never...but I do like to use ICE and also listerene strips
As of a few minutes ago my new fetish involves being someone’s slut, wearing lacey panties, having liquid applied to my ass, pop rocks and satisfying someone’s sweet tooth! Originally Posted by alaskangreyfoks
hell yeah....Pick me! lol I luv a guy wearing lacey pink panties
MsAthena does too!
hell yeah....Pick me! lol I luv a guy wearing lacey pink panties
MsAthena does too!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
I would love to pick you!
And to that I say...
“Ask and ye shall recieve” (pm me)
no never...but I do like to use ICE and also listerene strips Originally Posted by DallasRain
You should try it, it's pretty AWESOME.. well at least for the guy...LOL
I want to lick an asshole! I have not gotten to, yet...
  • Zena
  • 03-12-2021, 09:00 AM
I want a gang bang- with several guys on me .., and in me - in the hobby. I know its more common in R.w. ( non hobby).
Zena.
I want a gang bang- with several guys on me .., and in me - in the hobby. I know its more common in R.w. ( non hobby).
Zena. Originally Posted by Zena
They are very hard to organize in the "Hobby" I have helped put a couple together and only one actually happened and it was pretty small. Most always you'll get a dozen or more sign up for it but the day of...Crickets... I would look into swinger sites, they seem to be more committed to showing up, but it's not a paying situation so there's that. Still worth it if it's your fantasy.
Several already mentioned but here are mine:
1. Cuckqueening 3-5 ladies over an afternoon
2. Mmf no limits with female directing action
3. Bukkake cleanup
4. Tgirl and female dominant me
5. Have to try the pop rocks thing, swallow/play with a load with each flavor, cumswapping with female
6. Split roasted by hot tgirls
7. Strap on party where I’m the only guy
8. Go to a flory hole with a woman to watch but she makes me service them all
9. Watching female take several guys and I have cream pie cleanup
10. I’m Ute there’s more but if anyone offers these please PM me, I’m in the dfw area.
Yes please
Zena. Originally Posted by Zena
Yeah we did a bunch of gang bangs in Houston awhile back
Epic stuff
Three sessions a day sometime the demand was so strong
A handful of is still do this and I know lots of interested fellows who I have met

Gang bangs are simply very addictive
Recently did that with my hot FWB
She is having me service her sugar daddy too with blindfold with my ass stuffed with anal beads.

She marked me up with lipstick all over my body with nasty phrases too

So so so fun

I’m really alpha male (lots of gang bangs/bring in cucks for MMF play

But this switch thing is so so fun

A true bisexual couples orgy for a weekend at a beach house is my dream —want it bad