Posting Rights!

Dear Staff,

I have unintentionally lost some of my posting rights, i.e. we are allowed to post in 5 locations at one time. If a couple are lost due to accidental violations, what can be done to redeem one's self back to 5 postings?

I need and appreciate the advertizing, and the forum ECCIE provides to this end. I need to address this issue, if you would, please help.

Thanks you,

Suzy
  • Mokoa
  • 12-24-2010, 10:35 AM
Your account shows as a Verified Provider and the system also shows that you have been posting regularly in various ad forums.

So, the question becomes... What is it that makes you believe that you have lost the ability to post ads in five different forums?
You are allowed to post in up to 5 different cities, every week (7 days), plus an ad in the weekend lineup for those cities as well. Here is the link to the site advertising guidelines

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=19220

You don't "lose" or "redeem" the 1 ad per city per week permissions. You can only violate them, be warned or pointed and the ad removed. The only way you would be unable to post is if you were banned, which you obviously are not.

I agree with Mokoa, I don't see where you would be having a problem posting ads.
Thank you Mokoa and Chica, the mud is much clearer now. The original moderater didn't mention that violations pertain to the incident at hand. I misunderstood, and am relieved this is settled. Thanks a mil...

Suzy
  • Mokoa
  • 12-28-2010, 03:49 PM
You are very welcome.

Beautiful pictures, by the way.