Zenovia

Absolutely gorgeous !!!
You are the sweetest Nunya, these past few days I have been getting a lot of messages (tis the season) I have cleared my inbox dahling! Originally Posted by Zenovia
Thank you ma’am. DM sent.

My ecstasy is a manifesting force.. now smile Playmates, Happy Thanksgiving EvErY dAy!!
Originally Posted by Zenovia
Simply stunning!!! You always amaze me! This is probably one of my all time favorite pics of you! Beyond gorgeous!
Simply stunning!!! You always amaze me! This is probably one of my all time favorite pics of you! Beyond gorgeous!
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
So much the curves the booty the breast the long legs the classy pose as well as classy posts
Before the end of my short stay here, I just want to say that Zenovia is one of the finest people it has ever been my privilege to know, in or out of the hobby. I don't want the negative and obviously false things that were said (not by me) in that other thread to diminish that. She is truly one of a kind.
Can assure there is many that can say the same. One of a kind.
Never seen a cross word mention on Zenovia, All stellar reviews!
One of the finest snd classiest person i have yet to meet.
another nice pic..

and this is pretty damn hot...

One of the finest snd classiest person i have yet to meet. Originally Posted by pluckmeup
Never seen a cross word mention on Zenovia, All stellar reviews! Originally Posted by maximus

If anyone speaks evil of you, let your life be so that no one believes it. - Pres. Garfield. Zen lives like that.
I believe she bashes skulls motor boating Originally Posted by Baconman
Baconman if what I think you mean, this sounds fun but very painful at the same time.
War club turned ball buster. What can I say, a few friends like a little sweet pain.
Absolutely gorgeous !!! Originally Posted by Victoriajolie

As are you, sweet Victoria
Originally Posted by Upscale_blondie
Gracias Ms.Chloe hermosa
Before the end of my short stay here, I just want to say that Zenovia is one of the finest people it has ever been my privilege to know, in or out of the hobby. I don't want the negative and obviously false things that were said (not by me) in that other thread to diminish that. She is truly one of a kind. Originally Posted by Hoblius
Spanky, you are indeed one in million. I am honored and filled with much gratitude for the friendship we have built through the years. You are more than just a friend, you are a soul mate! Much love dahhling
Can assure there is many that can say the same. One of a kind. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Thank you much Fr8nk. One day I hope to hear how you came up with your handle