Looking for my ideal provider, are you her? can you help me find her?

I am new to the board, but not new to the hobby by any means.
I saw another post an ISO thread and thought I would do the same after I just spent hours browsing CL and BP and can't exactly find what I'm looking for.

So heres my propisiton - I'd like to see a girl 1-2x a week at a reasonable rate. Reasonable is negotiable, but my budget is NOT infinite.

I like my girls THICK, big breasts and big booty. I feel like the majority of the girls on here are so tiny and breakable, which is not what I'm into, and please do not take offense to that. So I'd like a voluptous, or BBW girl basically. I am fit myself, and like something to hold onto while I'm behind.

I cannot host because I am married with children, and ideally I'd like to get together around lunch hour because that is easiest time to leave work. I work in the Richardson area, so within a 10 mile radius as well.

So any ladies who fit this bill? any recommendations from other men who have seen the bigger girls? Who is the hottest? Biggest breasts? Best GFE experience? I need some names so I can start making appointments to find my girl!

Thanks in advance! Can't wait to see what ECCIE has to offer me
Go through the provider ads, I bet you can find at least three to put on your list within the first two pages. I hate to list names cause as its been discussed over and over BBW is a matter of opinion
I suggested Nicole Love but I think she may be retired. Maybe he can talk her into coming out?

Failing that Truly Summer is a cute little curvy blonde.

Fiona is very curvy but she doesn't fall into the BBW category.
Jamie Young, she's pretty close to you and fits the description. Good Luck in your search!!
I am in Richardson also.. and kinda cute.
I am in Richardson also.. and kinda cute. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
You are lot more than kinda cute just from your pictures alone. :-)
Finally a BBW search! woo-hooo!

Im in Richardson if you like ebony woman.

p.s im kissing you through the screen...thanks for looking the for the thicker gals.

Good luck on your search and happy hunting
I'm in S.E. Plano..... Not far from Richardson at all. Lunch time is perfect for me.

38DD's, and thick.

I do offer repeat/regulars discounts. Pm or call me and I will discuss this with you.
From what I hear excellent service ↑
Texas Starr is your girl. She will do you good and then some.
I can make myself available to a location convenient for you
I am a cute blonde with a very nice back side, and big boobies. I am also avaliable during lunch.
December will do you right (and wear you out too).
Sweetheart,
There are many wonderful ladies that fit your description! Take the time to look at their ads and read their posts to get a feel for their personality! I'm sure you will be happy with your choices!

Lana
I would say Lana would be the best one I can think of. There are several on this thread alone that would be great choices also.