Mexico City experience or recommendations

I have tried posting in Mexico City area in forum but it appears inactive.
Any hobbyist travel experience or recommendations ? I am traveling there next week for first time
  • BLM69
  • 05-09-2016, 08:01 PM
Did you post in Spanish?
Posting? The girls will literally grab your crotch and lead you into a club.

If you find a club named Crazy Bodies in Zona Rosa it's almost impossible not to get laid. Incredibly hot latina's fucking the gringo right in the club is safer than setting up an appointment. You open that door to incall or outcall and you may be a target to get robbed or kidnapped. If you want a higher end girl the concierge at your hotel can make arrangements but you will have fewer girls to pick from. Taxi drivers will offer but again your expectations may not be met and you never know if they are setting you up.

I can assure you the Latina hotties in Zona Rosa will pick you long before you you have to worry about an appointment.
Great .. I am not a gringo though.. Will give it a try
Recommendation: Don't drink the water.
Hell yes. Emary Preston is there. One hell of a fine woman. You cannot go wrong with her.
http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=149220
Everywhere you go in Mexico city, flash a lot of cash....make sure they know your a rich American, travel with an enterouge ....make it rain at strip clubs......and buy some really good kidnapping insurance, so when a cartel member kidnaps you.....you can at least pay for your kids college...why would anybody look to commit illegal acts in the capitol of the most corrupt country in the world???
I hope your employer has insurance for wreck less shitheads like you.....
--
Everywhere you go in Mexico city, flash a lot of cash....make sure they know your a rich American, travel with an enterouge ....make it rain at strip clubs......and buy some really good kidnapping insurance, so when a cartel member kidnaps you.....you can at least pay for your kids college...why would anybody look to commit illegal acts in the capitol of the most corrupt country in the world???
I hope your employer has insurance for wreck less shitheads like you..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
yeah but i am sure your employer pays you minimum wage guessing by your low IQ talk and spelling .. its called reckless you POS! btw theres nothing illegal about prostitution in mexico u dumb fuck
Do not do anything illegal in Mexico unless you have an experienced friend to guide you!
Not only the criminals are dangerous, the police and the criminal system are hell on earth!
Even thr afluenza kid decided to come to the USA after a day in a mexican jail.
DONT... YOU... DO IT!
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Try asking the taxi drivers, they know where everything is.
Strip Club
Manhattan Nights stay at the Crown downtown.
Enjoy
I heard there are no strip clubs in mexico anymore, i need to double check, but i think they closed them all
You must have death wish. this city has not been safe in years.
Oldbutstillgoing, thanks for the mention.

Everything FunMonday's post is pretty accurate.

I have yet to meet a girl that is not associated in some way or another with the cartel. Going for an outcall is is a very bad idea and if you want the lady to go to you, make sure it's not the one your staying at.

Rosa Amor - a hotel that charges by the hour. Well, three hours for like 1k pesos. Which is 59$ in American money; that's one my favorite place, it's always clean and looks very classy.

Yes, don't drink the water.

The taxi drivers are the worst. They will charge you triple the regular fair if they know you are not from the area. A lot of them work with the gangs and if they see you have expensive items they will alert them to rob you. If your lucky, only that. They have Uber, I suggest that. Or a private driver.

Stay safe my friend.

Besos,

Emary Preston