extremely high volume

How realistic would it be for a provider to see 20+ clients a day, 7 days a week?
pros and cons?
The most Ive ever heard a girl say was 9 guys in 1 day. Those are usually your BP whores and new girls.
Most ppl dont have time for 20 ppl a day!! Thats ALOT of time and no room for screening or anything. And alot of us have other responsibility outside this hobby..real job, kids, family, etc.
I suppose a few may do 20 guys a day. But I promise its very few and far between. I would say average for a FULL TIME PROVIDER is 5 a day...Part Time Provider is 2 to 3 a day. Some days on either are more or less depending on girl.
Who doesn't roll like that?

You gotta take at least 16 dicks a day to call yourself a professional. I mean c'mon. Anyone can spread their legs. It's very specifically the volume of dicks per day that make you worth your salt. Bet.
How realistic would it be for a provider to see 20+ clients a day, 7 days a week?
pros and cons? Originally Posted by tornado82
pros:

cons: looks like a beat up catcher's mitt

Are you asking as a potential investor?
Assuming one hour sessions, mathematically unlikely
Just look at the changes to Eva Angelina's pussy. She's pretty flappy now.
Attached Images File Type: jpg before.jpg (100.3 KB, 1171 views) File Type: jpg after.jpg (180.3 KB, 1174 views)
If she wasn't MSOG and the session ended when the client cums...hell...50+ clients is possible.

And I would hire her scheduler IMMEDIATELY for my business.
Tie einfachste antwort wäre drei gruppenvergewaltigung mit mindestens sieben schwänze pro gruppenvergewaltigung sein
[The easiest answer would be three gangbangs (morning, nooner, & evening) with at least seven dicks per gangbang]
That sounds painful!
Just look at the changes to Eva Angelina's pussy. She's pretty flappy now. Originally Posted by corona
That's got to be photoshopped! One of them has to be....what a myth. I dated an amp girl that was making 1k a day and she would come home at 10pm and be as tight as when she first woke up! (I know there's no judgement here lol)

20? Yeah only a gang bang
Again this freaking troll...
So which girl(s) are you prepping to pimp out?
So which girl(s) are you prepping to pimp out? Originally Posted by FireKitten
Maybe the one he's trying to introduce from the other thread.

For the love of Jesus. You do realize we are human beings, yes?

Can you not post these asinine wastes of bandwidth in your home town and stop trolling up Dallas?

To stay on topic:
Pros = there are none.
Cons = zero work/life balance.