2 Broken ribs....Need to work!!

Hi Yall, I had an accident and have 2 broken ribs now for 2 weeks.I have another P/T job that helps with the bills,What I don't get is how guys are asking to play when I have already told them.It takes 4 to 6 weeks to heal completely.Any advice on what I can offer? Just cant get buck crazy lol!! Thanks April
hhr appts or less if you can't move well ?
On your back, head bent over the edge of the bed, deep throat BJ specials should do the trick and compensate for the lack of mobility.
If fs is out, then I'd say bng. But don't forget about daty only specials. Honestly, you know your body and what hurts when/how you move. Your menu should reflect what your able to offer.

Hope you get better soon
Thanks All of you so much!! It is very annoying being so active and doing household chores can be a pain.Lol I have my 20 year old son doing it since I cant....
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-16-2016, 01:25 AM
Your profile mentions you do doubles. Offering doubles might be one answer. It would take the pressure off of you to have to do all the activities that might be wanted and yet let you and the hobbiest still have some fun. The things you can't do because of your ribs, maybe your doubles partner can. Everybody is happy. :-). Just a thought.
Well, if it feels ok to lay on one side, maybe you can spoon, and the guy does a soft stroke.

Offer the Lake Placid Special: lay very still and tell your guest the goal is to make no ripples when he dips his pole in the water.

Seriously, that sucks on so many levels. Sorry.