Encounter: Linda @nova - ftw must see, now bitches!

Date: 4/27/23
Name: Nova Massage
Address and Phone: -
Address: 6712 Camp Bowie Blvd
Phone: 817-767-9969
City: Fort Worth
State: Texas
Email Address: Unknown
URL / Website: Novamassagefortworth.com
Activities: FBSM, petting the kitty, FIA, b2b rub
Hair Length and Color: Black long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Taller. 5’6” maybe. Linda has an angular face. Very cute. Average Chinese body. Small boobies. Small ass. She wore a short flowered dress. I could tell she didn’t have much on underneath.
Recommendation: Yes
I have been thinking about trying out Nova. Have it on pretty good authority that there are options there if you play your cards right. Possibly L2, which would be nice. I might give Linda a try. Thanks.
I have been thinking about trying out Nova. Have it on pretty good authority that there are options there if you play your cards right. Possibly L2, which would be nice. I might give Linda a try. Thanks. Originally Posted by White Tiger
No she most certainly would have done it ALL if I hadnt left the rest of my money in the car. Really didn’t want to spend another 100. Hell I think anal might be on the menu.
Just got back from Nova.

There's definitely a stronger chance of more action here than any other Chinese subAMP nearby, but that's not saying much.

They make it clear they just want the tips.

SHITTY RUSHED MASSAGE - check.
RATES end in 5 (they expect you to have more than just $100 in 20s) - check.
UPSELLING - check.

I knew they would pull the upsell so purposely hid my cash.
$45 is all I tipped. Why the hell would I pay more for L1?

She gave me an angry, rushed L1 so I did my best to make her work for it. I don't know who i saw (kinda milfy with long black hair) but she was pissed "all I have is 40 plus the $5 change you made" was what she'd get when she asked for 60.

You all are welcome to try but this place is a mistake for quality imo.
Prove me wrong if you want to spend more.
I want to spend more because I want to receive more. Not looking for L1, looking for L2 or even L3. Sounds like you’re both right. I will try Linda this week. Thanks for both points of view.
I want to spend more because I want to receive more. Not looking for L1, looking for L2 or even L3. Sounds like you’re both right. I will try Linda this week. Thanks for both points of view. Originally Posted by White Tiger
I really think there’s a lot of YMMV with any AMP. Could be a bad day for that person. A bad morning. Bad hour. Bad minute. Who really knows. Or they’re trying to make rent so yeah sure I’ll show you everything for 60 but not tomorrow. Hell it could even be that she thinks you stink or you’re too fat, too skinny or whatever. That’s one reason I at least try to go clean and smelling fresh baby! Haha good luck and report back! I’m saving up for another trip soon myself.
Yeah, Im going to try her out. If I can find a reliable L2 provider for around 200 total out of pocket, in Fort Worth, I would be a regular.
Yeah, Im going to try her out. If I can find a reliable L2 provider for around 200 total out of pocket, in Fort Worth, I would be a regular. Originally Posted by White Tiger
  • AP51
  • 05-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
  • AP51
  • 05-04-2023, 05:23 PM
Yeah, Im going to try her out. If I can find a reliable L2 provider for around 200 total out of pocket, in Fort Worth, I would be a regular. Originally Posted by White Tiger
I bet Linda would do that for 140-160. But for me if I’m gonna pay that much might as well pay 50 more for L3
Originally Posted by Soccerjunky

My interest is piqued, but I need WT's review bwfore I get excited. The title of this review is not endearing.
SoccerJerk & Chung: You know referencing a line from a movie right?
So I tried out Linda at Nova yesterday. My experience was almost exactly like OP described it in the review. Attractive lady, in her 30's, but trim, small boobs with large, standout nipples, not much underwear. It was my first time with her so that may have had something to do with it. But L2 was not there, even though she kept saying cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth, as she rubbed against her cheek and made kissing, sucking sounds with her mouth, I never got it in there. She was pretty active, got completely nude, let me get my fingers right to the door of her honey trip (she was very wet, which I could feel even through her panties). But nothing to report as far as L2 or L3 services. I gave her 100 tip but was ready to throw in another 50 if she gave me oral. There were no negotiations, but I made it clear that I wanted a bj. Definitely had no problem getting off though.