What are the accepted prices…

Just curious what the going rate at a typical AMP is for different services. Specifically L1 and L2… not certain I would ever do L3 (covered or not)..

If a 30 minute massage is 45 and and hour is 65… what would they expect for L1?

I had an encounter today that I will write up eventually….
Yeah I guess that's about right. 60-100 on top of the HF is the standard rate
for me L1 gets 40 but if I like her and she gets friendly I might go to 60. L2 I'll depart with 80-100. L3 maybe 140 but it had better be a good time or im dropping back to 120.

That's the country boy wanting some good service. If there is more service and less attitude at each level, there may be more, but they have got to earn it.
The prices are going crazy at the subamp. Several places for L3 want $$$ not including house fee.
Some of the ladies are asking to tip top $ for basic service. I usually don't even bother to negotiate because they will either provide less than stellar service, or provide shitty attitude. It's a lose-lose situation for me.

I had enough jack-hammering, rush, time's up, service without a smile, service that I rather had no fun than a bad experience.

I just learned to have thicker skin and just walked when they expected a big tip. I just smile and politely say no thank you, maybe next time.

Price
L1: $40-$100 DATY, DATO, SS for top $

L2: $80-120 BBBJ, CIM for top $

L3: $120-200 GFE

I find the best services are always ladies who doesn't negotiate or demand, definitely not pre-pay. Anyone that request pre-pay is usually sub-par service

I just learned to have thicker skin and just walked when they expected a big tip. I just smile and politely say no thank you, maybe next time.

I find the best services are always ladies who doesn't negotiate or demand, definitely not pre-pay. Anyone that request pre-pay is usually sub-par service Originally Posted by london2012

I think you are 100% spot on. In fact, I would encourage guys (I will) that the next time they got you throbbing and say how much, low ball them or just walk. I wonder if we could even make a dent in thier behavior.
Totally agree with pricing, but the only problem is there are Dumbasses out there paying the ridiculous asking price.
I think you are 100% spot on. In fact, I would encourage guys (I will) that the next time they got you throbbing and say how much, low ball them or just walk. I wonder if we could even make a dent in thier behavior. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Definitely can, but guys operate in their own self-interest. Some of them have ''CHUMP'' in bold lettering across thier foreheads.
I cannot believe the prices some of you pay. You're thinking with the wrong head. If you'd band together and STOP paying such ridiculous prices, in a month or less, they'd get wise and drop them. Just a little self control will fix the problem. Just my .02.
Sounds about right London. $60 seems to be lowest point for basic L1 though unless you got a hag maybe or a regular that gandfathers you in. Any FVMT type service seems you need to go $100. Just north of this should assure you L2 in some places. As started some places quoting ridiculous prices for L2 and thus I stay with L1 FVMT in those instances. L3 in sub amp land with the resurgence of actually AMP is not worth it in my opinion.(and studio if you verified). But I’m sure there are some diamonds in the rough out there where it makes sense.
The house fee is 60 to 80 before the girl gets anything.
Interesting....

yes...
  • AP51
  • 08-03-2023, 01:48 PM
for me L1 gets 40 but if I like her and she gets friendly I might go to 60. L2 I'll depart with 80-100. L3 maybe 140 but it had better be a good time or im dropping back to 120.

That's the country boy wanting some good service. If there is more service and less attitude at each level, there may be more, but they have got to earn it. Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie