ATTN: Democrats,Libertarians and other non-conservatives!

If you have wondered why Conservatives watch Fox News, then you have your head up your ass and don't know when to stop fighting and start fucking.

To see why the conservatives watch Fox News, watch the video below. It is quite an eye-opener.

No picture for me but I've seen them all numerous times (Kimberly Guilfoyle, why haven't you answered my letters!!!!)

Don't Libertarians consider themselves conservatives?
Not exactly. Ask any libertarian what they believe in.
  • CJ7
  • 06-21-2013, 11:28 AM
yeah, ask them.

then you'll have two answers ... the second one being why they'll never win a presidential election
best part about Fox News ....who cares what those chicks are talking about.
CJ, this is getting to be a habit with you. A very weak response. It sounds like you're trying to write while a coed is sucking your dick....you do have a dick right? I wonder sometimes because you have periods where you seem like two or three different people. This is going by the way you write. Same thing can be said for a couple of other people here.

Homework for today, look up 1856.
best part about Fox News ....who cares what those chicks are talking about. Originally Posted by JCM800

Most who watch don't know what their talking about. Just happy to watch and pull their meat.
Don't Libertarians consider themselves conservatives? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
NO!
If you have wondered why Conservatives watch Fox News, then you have your head up your ass and don't know when to stop fighting and start fucking.

To see why the conservatives watch Fox News, watch the video below. It is quite an eye-opener.

Originally Posted by Glenn Quagmire
Good one Glen!
Say it louder Whiny!
Don't Libertarians consider themselves conservatives? Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Libertarians share many of the same theories as conservatives and liberals. But the highest priority of a libertarian is individual freedom and liberty above all else, which, is shared by none of the above.
That sounds almost good but can you give an example. I don't think you quite have it. The highest priority of a anarchist is individual freedoms and liberty (yes, booze and drugs too)
  • CJ7
  • 06-27-2013, 02:34 PM
Libertarians share many of the same theories as conservatives and liberals. But the highest priority of a libertarian is individual freedom and liberty above all else, which, is shared by none of the above. Originally Posted by nwarounder

incorrect

liberals and conservatives aren't extremists, consequently Libertarians are, and believe anyone other than extremists don't believe in freedom and liberty ..
That sounds almost good but can you give an example. I don't think you quite have it. The highest priority of a anarchist is individual freedoms and liberty (yes, booze and drugs too) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Sure, but first, anarchist generally believe in the upheaval of a government or institution for no purpose other than to dismantle and leave nothing behind. Libertarians absolutely believe in having a form of government, but they do not want the government to infringe on an individuals liberty. The Constitution is a good place to start in understanding the theory, although not perfect, nothing is.
Take one of your examples above, booze. One should be able to manufacture and consume alcohol, as long as it does not infringe upon anybody else's liberty. The old hillbilly out in the woods a hundred miles from anybody grows some corn, adds water and other ingredients and manufactures alcohol, consumes it, becomes intoxicated (by the devil as some see it), yet has not infringed on any body else's liberty and therefore should not be illegal, as it was during prohibition. You can apply the same to your other example above.