How about a meet n greet in public venue??

So who would be interested in a un official public venue meet and greet??? Any opinions? I'm game if I can get at least a few ladies and gentlemen willing to come have a drink or bite to eat happy hour yadda yadda yadda......

So whos coming lol?

All the same rules apply like private venue house rules. I'll buy each lady and Gentleman their first beer lol...
Only If we can get a few to try it out lol location to be decided
The problem with the public venue is that most of us have personal lives (SO, KIDS and Family). These activities are kept hidden from those lives. If you get a bunch of hobbiests (male and female) out together in a public place, we risk exposure. Now I have had Men only meet and greets at strip clubs in the VIP section away from others. Lovelyyellie, I think it would be nice but IMHO I don't think you will get much of a response on this one. (Now watch everyone prove me wrong)
Austin and San Antonio both have theirs at public venues
Austin and San Antonio both have theirs at public venues Originally Posted by Lovelyyellie
Austin and San Antonio have MSA populations of more than 4 and 5 times our population (Killeen/Temple/Ft Hood)

That aside, numerous public venues in our corner have had as few as 6 or 8 in attendance.

The biggest complaint/concern of public venues was that listed above. Fear of being seen in public with a group of people for whom you may have to explain.

I have never had an issue or a problem organizing or conducting public venues. Although the private venues have had much better attendance, have lasted longer and have had a better M/F ratio of attendees (practically a 1:1 ratio men : women).

Theresa has announced the next M&G, however it is not for another 8 weeks.

I support your efforts to organize this venture. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Respectfully,
OldSarge
  • M4ww2
  • 04-01-2015, 09:42 AM
I would have to agree with OldSarge. It always seems everyone knows someone else that might someone that might expose our fun. It always seems like that someone sees me where ever I go. As of yet I have not attended a social but hopefully can in the near future. They seem like they would be a lot of fun and nice way to meet others in our secret lives.
I agree m4ww2.
I would give anything to go to a public - small - meet and greet for us ...in a public (or semi private) - place in Waco Tx . I promise to behave ...seems I need to apologize ....to a few people .... please please please ?? So many of you I would love to meet ....and be friends with ..... i hope maybe it will be considered - at least .... hard for me to get away to go to Killeen for several hours....thanks guys and girls .... Naughty ....trying to improve.
Love inbox me about m and g
I would definitely love a meet and greet in this area. Please inbox me with details and meeting information.
I would but Its so dang slow around here u can drop a nail and hear it drop a mile away..
I'm down..I know people of all walks of life.
I'll even buy some rounds for peeps😁
I'm down Monday. I'd love to if I'm not gettin' busy. Hehe!
Is anyone actually trying to put this together or is it still just a thought right now?
I will help ... With the m and g ... in any way I can ... I can help buy the first round ..... I can help organize ... I would love this ....truly ....somebody pm me and let me know ... I will even throw in a coupon for a 30 min session ...Incall. .... heehee... like a door prize..if that is ok.... Lmao....thanks everyone! Love .... ♡ Naughty . ♡
I will help ... With the m and g ... in any way I can ... I can help buy the first round ..... I can help organize ... I would love this ....truly ....somebody pm me and let me know ... I will even throw in a coupon for a 30 min session ...Incall. .... heehee... like a door prize..if that is ok.... Lmao....thanks everyone! Love .... ♡ Naughty . ♡......