I am watching Meet The Press right now.......

They still don't get it.

Trump does not play by their playbook. He is making up his own playbook.

They are so appalled that the President Elect still is on Twitter. The truth is, he uses Twitter to simply bypass their bias slant. And it's not just the 2.5 million who get the Twitter feed directly. Every news outlet then repeats them.

All the Main Stream Media can do is bitch. They are seeing their power to manipulate erode.

Keep smirking. Keep your condescending attitude. Keep pretending that what you think is the only thing that matters.

Keep loosing.
They still don't get it.

Keep loosing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
They have not for 18 months. When they were reporting their candidate was 2-3 points ahead of Trump, she was really down 13-14 points. Check the May 2015 polls.

None of them would be worth a shit at the tracks.

They'd all bet on the hag.
They still don't get it.

Trump does not play by their playbook. He is making up his own playbook.

They are so appalled that the President Elect still is on Twitter. The truth is, he uses Twitter to simply bypass their bias slant. And it's not just the 2.5 million who get the Twitter feed directly. Every news outlet then repeats them.

All the Main Stream Media can do is bitch. They are seeing their power to manipulate erode.

Keep smirking. Keep your condescending attitude. Keep pretending that what you think is the only thing that matters.

Keep loosing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It couldn't happen to amore deserving bunch of narcissist !
They think the call from Taiwan is going to cause WW3. Dipshits.
Trump called Carrier. That would have appalled Obama.
At least they had KellyAnne Conway on the show today. She is amazing - smart, polished and articulate. She actually listens to what others have to say, then addresses their questions and points directly. Imagine that! She completely ate up and spit out hildebeest's bitch Jen Palmieri at that Harvard symposium last week. That was one of the few times I have seen Conway raise her voice or interrupt anyone, but in this case it was 100% justified.

KellyAnne Conway was a big factor in winning this election. IMO she's the best thing to happen to Donald Trump.
At least they had KellyAnne Conway on the show today. She is amazing - smart, polished and articulate. She actually listens to what others have to say, then addresses their questions and points directly. Imagine that! She completely ate up and spit out hildebeest's bitch Jen Palmieri at that Harvard symposium last week. That was one of the few times I have seen Conway raise her voice or interrupt anyone, but in this case it was 100% justified.

KellyAnne Conway was a big factor in winning this election. IMO she's the best thing to happen to Donald Trump. Originally Posted by lustylad
Agee.
At least they had KellyAnne Conway on the show today. She is amazing - smart, polished and articulate.

KellyAnne Conway was a big factor in winning this election. IMO she's the best thing to happen to Donald Trump. Originally Posted by lustylad
Watched MTP yesterday also. Enjoyed Mike Pence being on (I really did not know much / anything about him prior to DT selecting him as his running mate). That said, I'm doing all I can to catch up per that.

And KellyAnne (you nailed it, lusty)...she's so awesome. My new fantasy dinner scenario (you know the one....pick four people...anyone in the world, to enjoy an evening of dinner & conversation with, right) includes HER now.
Agree , they don't play by the liberal medias play book its great
They have long since forgotten that they are there to report the news and not create the news.
They have long since forgotten that they are there to report the news and not create the news. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Like Dastardly Dan Rather creating the story about Bush supposedly getting preferential treatment by being in the Texas Air National Guard ! Or Brian Williams trying to polish his image by lying about being shot at while in a helicopter on assignment in a war zone. Fugg the MEDIA ! Glad to see how Trump gives them the shits with his Twitter posts and bypasses them from being the " exclusive providers of information to the great unwashed masses and UNDESIRABLES " .