URL / Website: -
City: Plano
State: Texas
Address: Provides after booking
Activities: FBSM, Russian, TV
Hair Length and Color: Brown shoulder length kinda wavy
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Definitely a bbw, big breast and a cute face.
Recommendation: Yes
Very interesting! Thanks for the review
i used to see her all the time then muh covid and i heard she got busted and went completely legit glad to see that's changed.
Mutual touch allowed? Just curious....
I reached out to her and she pretended to know nothing about any of this and said she is a therapeutic massage therapist ONLY. I wouldn’t contact her, just FYI
I reached out to her and she pretended to know nothing about any of this and said she is a therapeutic massage therapist ONLY. I wouldn’t contact her, just FYI Originally Posted by ddeck741
Some things are better left unsaid or asked. Especially if she was busted before. Why go and ask her? All that does is put her on alert. Last time I saw her she said it was another provider, Amanda, that called the cops and they had copies of eccie reviews. Unbelievable!!!
Yes that’s unbelievable and that sucks. I was delicate about it, but there has to be a way to communicate what the session is, right? You’re saying just wing it and book the massage, basically hope you don’t walk away with only a massage?
In this case yes. Just book a massage and don't say a word. She gets scared when any questions are asked. Strip and lay down naked uncovered. When she starts rubbing your thighs and ass raise up a bit and she'll get the idea of what you want. She is a big girl but her teasing and slow handjob are great. Especially for the price. Remember, just be cool and don't ask questions