URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/boa
City: Farmers Branch
State: Texas
Address: Luna Rd
Activities: Shower, BBBJ, SS, CFS, DATY, LFK
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, silky, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tall, perfect tits and eraser nips, little bush, beautiful woman
Recommendation: Yes
That last part killed me, hahah. I agree she is a smoking hot for being tall. Petite is my style but I’ll cheat and see Boa once in a while.
Thanks for the intel.

I was Boa's first guy in Dallas, and she announced herself as One who is uniquely qualified to serve the desires of Men that can appreciate her special qualities.

Height, bush, tightness. Boa is rare air..
Today was Boa's last day working in Dallas. She will be working in Cali or Vegas until November when she returns to Dallas (her homebase).
I always liked Boa's personality. It made for the session. I'd be happy to see her again.

Last time I visited, she said “Don't bite” several times. So, I guess that means that some dude bit the shit out of her nipple or something. Had me thinking that some folks need to calm down a bit (pun intended).

They both had on black also
Damm this new law. I wanted to get verified with LA, anyone know how long until they accept new customers ?
Damm this new law. I wanted to get verified with LA, anyone know how long until they accept new customers ? Originally Posted by duncantrus
The new law applies to customers, not providers, so there has to be another reason for blocking new customers. The raid-hungry police is plenty of reason to be extremely careful.
Any idea when boa comes back?
The new law applies to customers, not providers, so there has to be another reason for blocking new customers. The raid-hungry police is plenty of reason to be extremely careful. Originally Posted by Capital
So Naive
I'm your huckleberry. I already know who this is.....Welcome back for your future banning.
Is this bush Boa?