URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: on 6th street
Activities: L1
Hair Length and Color: dark brown? not very long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is very cute. She has a pretty face and seems young to me, though I am not so young myself. She has large breasts and they were real. Her body was medium and a decent rear.
Recommendation: Yes
  • Manma
  • 03-02-2024, 01:25 AM
As far as i know this place is dry now... they kicked out lazy Mandy. their new staff Lulu, Mimi and Ruby are just so so... i never heard of Judy is she a new girl ? they say everyone new there
Manma, you are the person who was banned for writing a fake review about Spearmint. You are a proven and convicted liar and the entire community knows this.

People have different opinions about places and girls. But your campaign is one of harassment and a continuation of your previous violation of rule #23. If you continue your agenda-based harassment towards so many Spearmint reviews, I would not be surprised if you will be banned again for violating rule #11, #23 (and possibly #16 as well).
Guys, stay with this review.
  • Manma
  • 03-02-2024, 05:13 PM
Manma, you are the person who was banned for writing a fake review about Spearmint. You are a proven and convicted liar and the entire community knows this.

People have different opinions about places and girls. But your campaign is one of harassment and a continuation of your previous violation of rule #23. If you continue your agenda-based harassment towards so many Spearmint reviews, I would not be surprised if you will be banned again for violating rule #11, #23 (and possibly #16 as well). Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch

I knew you would poke your nose out... i didn't write fake review... it was real review and i was banned bcoz i shared my computer with my friend to create his account, apparently i can't share my devices to create another ECCIE ID.

I didn't violate any rules now, i expressed my view and you are the one faking around and targeting my messages ...
handled