Citations, Why Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Boneher
In the academic world, there's a system of points based on how often your academic publication is back-referenced in future publications.

Originally Posted by Jack Feng Shui
It's the Citation Index. This can work here if, in every non-TOFTT review, the reviewer gives credit to ("cites") the previous reviews of the same provider that have influenced him to decide to see her. We can then find out and acknowledge which reviews are the most influential ("highly cited").

Without by any means suggesting anyone keep track of or try to measure citations or references on this website, I do wish to suggest that if a dude's review inspired you to see a lady give the bloke a shout in the ROS. Why the fuck not spread a little cheer? No need to list dozens of dudes if seeing a popular lady, but if one review sways you, I suggest you give that man a written pat on the back in the ROS.
Why?
I have no idea unless its to notaint the text.
Why? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Why not?

elg........
Why? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
It's a chance to offer a kind word. There exist some people who would prefer to hear a complement, like, "Nice job not posting on eccie for 45 days," rather than just talking about themselves. But that's just some people.
So there are people who actually derive pleasure from getting accolades on hooker message boards? Who'd have thought the human race had degenerated so far...
  • Doove
  • 03-02-2014, 08:52 AM
So there are people who actually derive pleasure from getting accolades on hooker message boards? Who'd have thought the human race had degenerated so far... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Says the guy who seems to revel in his own imagined superiority.
So there are people who actually derive pleasure from getting accolades on hooker message boards? Who'd have thought the human race had degenerated so far... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
some male egos are not very male like Wakeup. Think Fast Gunn,
We need to learn some humility from our Texan preachers.
Says the guy who seems to revel in his own imagined superiority. Originally Posted by Doove
Exactly! It's my own...not something given to me by faceless blinky pixels on a hooker website...

If someone has a need to receive thanks from posters here, they've got issues...if someone has a need to say thanks to posters here, they've got issues...these people don't give a fuck about you...
Y'all come back and see us now, ya hear!

Never got the whole "you live somewhere else, (insert comment here)" thing...
some male egos are not very male like Wakeup. Think Fast Gunn, or Doove Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

Finished the thought.
Well, considering we all partake in hookers, I think we are already there...
  • GP
  • 03-02-2014, 02:23 PM
these people don't give a fuck about you... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Now you know exactly how WE feel. Tell us again why you post here?