DoubleDDiva NCNS second time around but not the first

I contacted DoubleDDiva through text. She asked for verification through PM. She responded that I was verified and asked for the appointment time. I told her that I would get back with her. I asked if she had an incall and she said yes. I asked for the location and she gave the area from where she was playing. She asked if I could do 10:30-11 and gave me the name of her incall. The time was around 9:15. I responded after I got there around 10:15. I have to agree that we never made an official appointment time. I didn't want to be that official because I had a feeling that something wasn't right with her because of her alert and her negative reviews. I didn't have cold feet but a feeling that she was going to be trouble one way or another and that strict appointment times were something she can't handle. I felt that she was one of those young and dumb types that you have to get on the spur of the moment to get the most mileage out of them. I texted her at 10:15 that I could do 10:30. She said she was at an outcall and asked why I haven't responded. I thought to myself see she showed her true colors. But she could be right and that she did get a outcall appointment within 45 minutes. However, it's very unlikely. I told her that I thought she would be staying at her incall and that she wouldn't get another appointment during those late hours. She said she would be back around 11:45-12. I asked why so late and she said she had to stop at the Walmart after her outcall. I told her that I wanted to see her. She said she would text me when she was available.

I stuck around the area, waiting for her text. I texted at 11:28 and asked she was finished with the outcall. She said she was at Walmart. I asked when she would be back at her incall. She didn't know. I asked her to let me know because I didn't want to waste my time and that I was around the corner. I told her that if she can't take the call then let me know. She said OK don't wait for me because she was still at Walmart. I let her know that I was going to post an NCNS for the second appointment time, what I thought was close enough to be a verification. I felt like she was playing some kind of game with me. She explained that she had to get supplies. She said go ahead and post because she will post screen shots. I explained that the second appointment was her fault and that the first appointment was technically my fault but I had my reasons (didn't reveal them to her because I didn't want to be rude). She said I was making up shit. She said she was glad that she had her regular ad whatever that meant and that she didn't have to deal with jerks like me. She said she doesn't need it too because she was seeing some dentist. I told her that I confirmed for the second appointment and the first wasn't confirmed. She said I was a cheap MF, desperate. I finally let her have it and told her that I had a bad feeling about her and that the first misfire and the NCNS were blessings and that she was no good and trouble. She said I was desperate and got my feelings involved and made up the story to lash out and to lie. She called me pathetic. I told her that I had a feeling that she was going to stand me up the first time around and didn't confirm the first appointment time. I felt like she was a liability for me. She said she had sugar daddies and didn't fuck with broke tricks. She said she was going to post that I confirmed that I didn't confirm. She can do whatever because I think I DODGED ANOTHER BULLET!!!! This girl will waste your time and will play waiting games with you.
Wolf Whistle still getting stood up.
  • bon69
  • 03-27-2018, 12:37 AM
He is a loser of epic proportions.

Wolf Whistle still getting stood up. Originally Posted by CurvyKatie
CK....you're probably correct.
What goes around always comes around
You ladies be very careful with this psychopath
Don't be his next victim

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...237&highlight=
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2174899

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1877783 <<<<<THIS REVIEW TITLE ALONE SHOULD KEEP YOU AWAY!
Bottom bitch reaction.
Bottom bitch reaction. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Sadly you cant even get a bitch...
Sadly you cant even get a bitch... Originally Posted by Amiliah Rayne
Yeah sure. You mean you? Bitch ain't good action.
  • N.M.
  • 03-30-2018, 09:20 AM
I actually tortured myself reading this yesterday morning...

This line right here thou...

.... She said she had sugar daddies and didn't fuck with broke tricks.... Originally Posted by telephoneman

DoubleDDiva I fuck with you Sweeeeetiiieeee!

😂
  • R.M.
  • 03-30-2018, 10:44 AM
I don't think females should be able to start threads in coed or sand box in local cities.
I don't think females should be able to start threads in coed or sand box in local cities. Originally Posted by R.M.
Huh