Am I ALONE when I say I crave...

an asschewing... seriously..
A nice mouth chewing and kissing each asschewing..
I LOVE it!
I live for that and feel weird when certain men freak out when I start munching..lol..cry babies
💋
  • pxmcc
  • 08-22-2018, 03:10 AM
can you provide more details. i'm not sure whether to be turned on or scared about the possibility of cannibalism just yet..

btw, ur other thread turned kinda left. it happens u know. coed is like the roman coliseum. u wanna try to avoid the main stage whenever possible..

better to spectate than to be the spectacle, i say..
Unless she starts "charging " for an "ass chewing" also then she will be Alone.

an asschewing... seriously..
A nice mouth chewing and kissing each asschewing..
I LOVE it!
I live for that and feel weird when certain men freak out when I start munching..lol..cry babies
💋 Originally Posted by VENUSNOVA

I needed this laugh....you have talent...you could moonlight part time as a Stand-up comic...this was incredibly funny. You go girl!!!
Getting my ass chewed sounds intriguing. Are there any pictures of you anywhere besides the one where you had the mishap with the can of Reddi-Wip ?
Sure!
I am not here to fight . Or stir drama on this thread..I literally love having a guy chew and munch on my fat ass..
Appreciate it, not very good pictures but they do aid. I misunderstood, are you looking for an ass to chew or looking to have your ass chewed ?
Nicole. You are definitely photo-challenged. Men are visual creatures. I’ll leave it at that.
  • R.M.
  • 08-22-2018, 04:52 PM
Nicole. You are definitely photo-challenged. Men are visual creatures. I’ll leave it at that. Originally Posted by B Three
Shuussshhhh. Nicole those images are just faguless. Keep posting em. They look so awesome. Great job.
Im intrigued..
To chew or not to chew.
Hum DATO