Birth Control Question

I keep seeing these ladies who are pregnant. My question is how is that happening? I know some have BF's and even husbands but most do not. Are they really trusting their birth control to only a condom? This really seems naive. I have been in the game regularly since 2005 and have had two instances of broken condoms. I would think just about every provider has or will have one break. Do you really want a baby with a dude that pays for a date?
These Chic's have at least a few regulars that they raw dog.
But damn, no BC?
What makes you think they don't want kids?
True, Just another paycheck right?
That's one reason.
Some of you guys paint all providers with a broad brush as if they aren't real people
I can think of multiple reason some get pregnant
You know, some ladies here have families and lives outside of the hobby.

Why does anyone want a child? Probably the same reasons for these ladies as all the other ladies in the world.

Why not champion that decision instead of deriding it?
Simple answer to your question ... because fuckwaffles will always be fuckwaffles.
Simple answer to your question ... because fuckwaffles will always be fuckwaffles. Originally Posted by pyramider
Fuck. Now I want waffles.
40$ plan b, it’s irresponsible unless it’s planned.
Swallowing or anal is the best birth control.
I think only a very small percentage is "accidental" but I haven't looked at statistics. I have only ever had 1 cover "break" & luckily it happened during CBJ.
I got snipped so no hooker babies for me...I have had a few break over the years but I think they were all in different countries so it doesn't count.
There’s no pregnancy that a coat hanger and water hose can’t resolve.....