I was ripped off by Slimjj! Let’s see who’s in the wrong! Please join in voting!

This client messaged back and forth with me all day and scheduled for two hours. It was late when he finally made it home and I chose to attend to the appointment. Client asked me for pictures I told him I didn’t not send any for him to check out my reviews. I also told him since it was so late I would not be dressed up or with makeup. He stated ”you never need make up with me”. He offered if I needed anything I asked him water and “hats” he agreed. When I arrived he was disappointed and wasn’t trying to see me. I told him he had waisted a lot of my time I did the most by getting out of bed to meet him late. I also warned him he wasn’t getting me dolled up. He ended up agreeing to a q.v. Mind you he made me wait another 10 min for him to shower. When he got out he said he didn’t get the hats. So I offered a bj for my q.v. rate “180” and settled for “160”. I asked to use the restroom and he had “150” on the counter I assumed that was my dontation anf he was trying to short me. So when I got out I told him he was short 10 and he said he didn’t know there was money on the counter. Which makes no sense because he had just exited the restroom. He then stated he would give me the 10 after. When we began he started to want a sensual slow session starting at the neck wanting to massage me, etc. So I asked him are you sure you don’t want the hr or two because all of this doesn’t come in a qv he said “yea will see”. He then pursued to please me for hh then we switched and when the first hour was over he said it was time for the massage he wanted to give me “literal massage”. He daty some more and at the 2hrs I got up went to the restroom to wash off. I was looking for soap so I opened the drawer and saw no soap there was tooth past and more money. I looked in the cabinet above me found soap washed off then changed into my clothes. When I asked him for the rest of my donation he acted surprised saying , but I didn’t finish, I massaged you , why didn’t you cut it short, it’s not fair. We went back and forth for 30 min and I ended up with 200 my two hr is 500 which he agreed to initially. I told him donation is based off of time he let the clock run and so did I because once he saw me in my birthday suit he was “I love your body, it’s so soft , can I this can I that”. Being he initially booked 2 hours that’s what I expected to get in my donation he tried blaming it on me and we agreed to dis agree. I left with my hh donation after being there for 2hrs. I even offered him to give me the hr at least and he refused. He said i don’t have anymore to give. So i then stated why book 2hrs in the first place also yes you do i wasn’t being nosey i was looking for soap and saw more in the rr. I knew from the beginning when he kept trying to cancel once i was already in his apartment that there was going to be some bullshit. I gave him the benifit of the doubt for a q.v. since it was after midnight and I was already there. He enjoyed his 2hrs the way he chose to and then shorted me. I have all the text to prove my truth and I don’t know how the consequences work. However my reputation precedes me and Iv never and I mean never had this problem. Hr refuses to understand it doesn’t matter if you finish 3times or sat and talked for an hour and 45 min you donate off the time spent!!! Ughhh I hope no other provider ever sees him and he gets band Iv already reported it to one of the Houston moderators
I think you've done all you can. Live & learn, encounters that start on a bad note usually end that way.
That’s not cool... sorry it happened.

Sounds like you should have let him walk when he first wanted to.
By trying to get more money you allowed him to manipulate the time.
He got way more out of you than just wasting your time.
Should have just said fuck you as you shoved him out the door and went back to doing whatever it was you planned to do before he called.
Sorry this happened to you, but you should have walked when the haggling started.
this is horrible I'm soo sorry. but I agree if he shorted you id have only given him what the money was worth.. and then politely walkd him to the door (nice part of me)

or simply told hm he could return to the restroom and pick up his money that must have fallen out and find his nearest exit... and simply walked out ...no chit chat needed

if he agreed to a set consulting fee and then did not live up to the invoice no need to render any services simply tell him you have other meetings on your agenda sorry this didn't work out and walk it off
You got paid 200 so I wouldn't exactly call it a rip off. What other job can you do to be paid that ?
You got paid 200 so I wouldn't exactly call it a rip off. What other job can you do to be paid that ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
So you’d be cool if your employer shorted you on your paycheck as long as you got something?
Lmfao^^. Some people will never understand. Sad

@ZH Sorry that happened to you babes, thank you for the heads up!!
I have been contacted by that handle a few times avoiding screening details and references. And when he did send references it would just be names of providers and phone numbers. I don’t ever screen through phone numbers. They all could be fake. HUGE REG FLAG

At least you have some bread & nothing dangerous occurred.
Take care very much & I’m glad you’re safe now
If the agreement was for a certain amount of time before the appointment he shouldn’t be haggling at the last minute. He agreed to 2 hours and not a minute more and if he cuts it to less it’s on him and you shouldn’t take less for that. Sorry it happened to you I promise we’re not all like that.
So you’d be cool if your employer shorted you on your paycheck as long as you got something? Originally Posted by Russ38

And what does your "employer " pay you per hour to do your "work" ?
And what does your "employer " pay you per hour to do your "work" ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Doesn't matter. The thread is not about Russ. It's about a guy that setup an appointment and then haggled and screwed the girl out of her money

Stay on track
1. This is hard to read w/o breaks or paragraphs.

2. That's a nice ass in your showcase.

3. I'm understanding more & more why providers should ask for the full donation upfront on 1st visits.

4. You have a lot of patience, & I applaud you for it.
what exactly he did? giving message and daty for 2hrs? not finishing himself? okay if that's that he must have some issue.
So dick move on his part, however, a few comments...you have 1 pic and it is of your ass. Not enough pics to determine if I would want to see you and could be percieved as hiding something. Next, nothing good happens after midnight in most cases. Finally, there were enough indicators at the beginning but you chose to stay in hopes of getting the full 2 hour donation. While I will say again that it was a dick move on his part, you are partially to blame.
You got paid 200 so I wouldn't exactly call it a rip off. What other job can you do to be paid that ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Logs Off...Smh. Theres Always One.