Have ever finish with a provider and condom stay in her

This happen to me a few years back with a provider who was non-gfe and she was piss and said she could get prego that way. Is there any truth to that.
yes, 3 times.. one time she pulled it out easy, looked like no spillage.. the other two, the condom had shriveled up, it took some digging to retrieve. in those 2 instances, sure she could have got pregnant. not likely, but theoretically possible. the swimmers would have had to escape very quickly, from the latex confines, to swim hard and fast enough to reach the ovum. when you consider how unlikely it is to get pregnant from one "normal" bareback occasion, this scenario looks extremely unlikely.
Yep ....caught on way out.....and other time was feeling so good.....pulled out and naked head was exposed. Had about minute of few good strokes..... no bust. Quickly ran to wash off and chick was like it’s cool baby.....I’m clean. I said me too but.....this is a business and I don’t know who she boning in real life with no hat.
Never happened to me... and he'll be 5 in February...
This happen to me a few years back with a provider who was non-gfe and she was piss and said she could get prego that way. Is there any truth to that. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Yes, it happens.

And yes, you can get pregnant that way.
This is only happens to little dick guys who insist on wearing Magnums.
Yeah it's happened to me. Pretty sure it actually slipped off before I finished :\ Not cool but it's a "things happen" situation that is part of the risk we take. I think she thought I slipped it off on purpose but then she found it while showering to rinse everything out. I also had one break once, but replaced it before continuing.
Things like this is why condoms are not 100% protection, it happens.
A couple of times, and I'm on the larger side. I also have had a condom break at least twice..."I thought it felt different"
This is only happens to little dick guys who insist on wearing Magnums. Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Lol I laughed a little too hard at this
Well of course she could get pregnant if there's come inside of her silly. Lmao
But i think most of us ladies have had this happen at least once.
This is only happens to little dick guys who insist on wearing Magnums. Originally Posted by Randall Creed

Is that the reason you use duct tape ...

Well of course she could get pregnant if there's come inside of her silly. Lmao
But i think most of us ladies have had this happen at least once. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley

The OK educational system is not top notch.
Happened with a provider. Broke. In the middle of pushing an "in" stroke, smack in the middle of a big O offload. She was pissed. I couldn't blame her, but it wasn't like I knew ahead of time that it was gonna break right then.
I pulled out, but it was already spilt milk
Didn't leave the condom inside. It came out, empty. Does that count?
Isn't that a scary headache tho to go home after that happened and wonder if you got a provider pregnant or if y'all are both as clean as you think you are?....

Sheeeeesh be safe y'all!
Isn't that a scary headache tho to go home after that happened and wonder if you got a provider pregnant or if y'all are both as clean as you think you are?....

Sheeeeesh be safe y'all! Originally Posted by Alyssa Monroe
Not a problem. I always cum, and GO as I please. I don't stick around WAITING to find out.

And because of the nature of the human male plumbing, an accidental exposure of such as short period poses a minimal risk of infection of any kind unless there's open cuts or scrapes. Wouldn't be hobbying anyway if I did. And the minute a hooktard scrapes me with her teeth, I'D ASK HER TO REMOVE HER DENTURES IMMEDIATELY.