AMP research - where are the ads?

I really enjoy FS AMP encounters. The New Orleans AMP section on this site is not very active and FS AMPs can be difficult to find. They come and go quickly. It is really dried up down here these days. In the past, I used Backpage to find good new places based on the advertising. I need another nonsubscription source besides the amp section here to find them again. Thanks.
Back to the old days.
Spin the wheel til you find a good one. Sometimes it takes a few visits.
It helps if you there is a place to find the actual wheels to spin! I can usually tell by the ad what my odds are. Anyway there is got to be a site where they are still advertising; no way they just stopped.
Join rubmaps. Will help decide if FS is on the menu.
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2019, 08:33 AM
Ampreviews.net, which I believe advertises on here, is supposedly good for the areas it covers. Don't know, haven't used it myself.
It helps if you there is a place to find the actual wheels to spin! I can usually tell by the ad what my odds are. Anyway there is got to be a site where they are still advertising; no way they just stopped. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge
My last vacation I did it old school. Did a search for asian spa on Google maps.
Also variants such as asian massage, chinese massage etc.

Also, keep an eye out for the distinctive neon open signs while you're out and about.

addendum : Just tried it for Baton Rouge. Came up with about a dozen. Go to Google maps > nearby > asian massage.
Ampreviews.net, which I believe advertises on here, is supposedly good for the areas it covers. Don't know, haven't used it myself. Originally Posted by Old-T
I peeked at it twice, that site sucks.. barely any activity. most of the same people there are on ECCIE.
Join rubmaps. Will help decide if FS is on the menu. Originally Posted by bigmiketwo
It has good info. More activity too. But like reviews here you have to find the reviewers who aren’t bs’ers and those who are.
Try rubratings.com
  • Old-T
  • 08-10-2019, 02:36 PM
Haven't done much research, but it might depend upon where you live. Looked at it for the 95 Phily to NY corridor and it seemed to have a decent amount of info. Good info? No idea either way.