Palin wins house seat held for 50 years by Republicans

Trump keeps winning.
And you’re losing.
That election was a complete fraud. Everyone knows the moose and bears obviously rigged the system with fraudulent mail in votes.

Any Republican should ask Trump's crooked ass to not endorse them.
That election was a complete fraud. Everyone knows the moose and bears obviously rigged the system with fraudulent mail in votes. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Wow, that’s really funny. The best satire Ivy League money can buy.
The kiss of death.
Wow, that’s really funny. The best satire Ivy League money can buy. Originally Posted by bambino
And you’re losing. Originally Posted by bambino
Do you think your posts are germane to the subject. If not, maybe you should refrain from posting your little quips. Any more and I’ll have the mods have a look. I hate to see you leave on vacation again.
Until 2008 I had never voted for a Democrat for POTUS/VPOTUS. I went back and forth almost until election day deciding for whom to vote and I finally decided I could not support a ticket with Sarah Palin being a heartbeat from the presidency. Can anyone imagine Saran Palin as POTUS?
Evidently the people of Alaska didn’t want her as a congressman either. She got less than half of the second choice votes from the other Republican.

But since Trump endorsed her, I can’t imagine how in a vastly Republican state she could have lost. Hmmmmm. We’ll need to really consider how that might happen. What would cause people that voted Republican to vote Democrat when Trump has told them whom to vote for? Hmmmm.
Evidently the people of Alaska didn’t want her as a congressman either. She got less than half of the second choice votes from the other Republican.

But since Trump endorsed her, I can’t imagine how in a vastly Republican state she could have lost. Hmmmmm. We’ll need to really consider how that might happen. What would cause people that voted Republican to vote Democrat when Trump has told them whom to vote for? Hmmmm. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
VOTER FRAUD!!!!
Until 2008 I had never voted for a Democrat for POTUS/VPOTUS. I went back and forth almost until election day deciding for whom to vote and I finally decided I could not support a ticket with Sarah Palin being a heartbeat from the presidency. Can anyone imagine Saran Palin as POTUS? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX

I can think of 73 million people who would rather see Palin President than Biden.
So, in Alaska:

Sarah Palin received 27,000 votes
Democrat opponent received 15,000

Democrat won. Palin lost.

Who’s ready for November midterms?!?

��
I can think of 73 million people who would rather see Palin President than Biden. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
That is fine. Although the 73 million who voted for Trump in 2020 may have changed their opinions based on Trump's actions since the election. On election day Trump's approval rating was 44.7%. On January 6 it was 42.8%. The day he left office, the last day approval ratings are done, it was 38.6%. That is a drop of 6.1% from election day to inauguration day.

I would also doubt that the 73 million who voted for Trump would vote for Palin.
So, in Alaska:

�� Originally Posted by bambino
Voters in Alaska, a Republcan state, approved the Ranked-choice System used in the election.

"Democrat Mary Peltola has received the most first-preference votes, at 39.64%, followed by Republicans Sarah Palin, with 30.94%, and Nick Begich, with 27.84%. Since Peltola won’t receive a majority of these votes, elections officials will count the next-highest-ranked choices of those whose first preference was one of the write-in candidates or the third-place finisher, which is shaping up to be Begich.

In the primary for the full U.S. House term starting in January, Peltola had 36.81%; Palin, 30.21% and Begich, 26.18%. Republican Tara Sweeney finished fourth at 3.75%; since she is withdrawing, her place on the ballot would be replaced by Libertarian Chris Bye, who received 0.62%."

I have no idea where you got your vote totals from.

Republicans won the vote for Governor, Lt. Governor, and Senate so are you going to complain about those results too?

https://alaskapublic.org/2022/08/29/...oice-election/
So, in Alaska:

�� Originally Posted by bambino
False. Sarah got 85K and Peltola got 91K. The larger number won. Even if you only take the initial primary vote, Peltola got 70K and Palin got 57. See the person with the most votes won. That’s how elections should work.

https://www.politico.com/2022-electi.../alaska/house/
Until 2008 I had never voted for a Democrat for POTUS/VPOTUS. I went back and forth almost until election day deciding for whom to vote and I finally decided I could not support a ticket with Sarah Palin being a heartbeat from the presidency. Can anyone imagine Saran Palin as POTUS? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I wished she was on top of that ticket