Activities: Cbj, doggy, prone
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black past shoulders
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Natalia is tiny (~4'10" with a tight body and large MMs
Recommendation: Yes
You have an ad? How did you find her?
She is usually only here in Albuquerque Monday thru Wednesday and will post on STG
https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...2/156829371582

Nice body, limited menu, very businesslike. When I asked for mish she told me she wasn't full service. But the doggy was good. Been a few months since I saw her, but she's pretty regular here. Wasn't great enough for me to go back.
I agree. Businesslike = bossy and pushy. Not feminine at all.
I’ve only ever had great times with her. Yes she is limited but she’s also warm and inviting and really wants to make me happy. Plus, I just adore her buxom little body. She does it for me. Maybe not for everyone, but I’m a big fan. If you treat her with respect and be a gentleman, she loosens up and is just great.
I stopped seeing Natalia almost a year ago after she raised her rates. I get better service and value at an AMP.
Sorry for not providing an ad, I've been seeing her for a while now so she usually shoots me a text when she's coming into town. I agree she can be very business-like but hey, it is business for her. After she gets comfortable with you she lowers her guard and can be quite chatty.
I second jdoe1985.
Third!!