Encounter: BuxnFux

User ID: -
Date: 8/29/23
Name: BuxNFux
Phone: (505)403-3161
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/albuq...u/104308755437
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Tramway/Central
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, Groping, BBBJ, CG
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Black just past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I believe she stands about 5'4". She has a little tummy with natural titties. Pretty much what you see in the ad is what you get.
Recommendation: Yes
I rolled up om her a couple of months back. I recalled the pics that were out and anticipated a good time. She came out of a saddddddd motel and looked not like what I wanted to do. I gave her some cash for her time but I could not do it.
I concur with Fango. Pictures dont tell the whole story. She has rabbit teeth too.
She used to be at the Tewa on Central, better location but still not a great place. I’ve seen her a couple of times and enjoyed her, she is friendly and service is very good, but I think her life is going downhill.
I have always enjoyed time with her. Always went for a qv and went way over. Each time she gave GFE with DFK and enjoyed the hell out of daty (squirt). But she always went to get a cover as well.... don't know why she cant keep some in her room, but she has always been a great time.
I have met some providers, well reviewed on this board,
some even with multiple glowing reviews,
that I did not find particularly attractive

I do not feel a need to name them, here,
or jump on somebody else’s positive review
to say what I think is wrong with them

As for Buxnfux, I find her to be
genuine, warm, compassionate, hot

I will see her again

I recommend her
to those that are also
genuine, warm, compassionate