Can’t seem to get any luck

I have been trying to find a provider for nearly two weeks and every ad I click on and text either doesn’t text back at all or just stops responding after they say hi.

I’m just looking for someone I donate to and share some time with.

What am I doing wrong or does anyone have any referrals?
Persistance.
The demand for whores is higher than supply can handle.
The loudest one in the room gets the attention.
I've had much better luck on SA than the reg online places.
The new girls are idiots
Plain and simple...
Coming from a provider, the best thing you can do is be clear with communication in your first message. Start it off like this -

Hi, my name is ___. I saw your ad on ___ and I would be interested in booking you for ___.

If you just message "Hey", then I personally won't answer and know many providers won't answer such a short message. You are scheduling an appointment. Expect for most women to request some kind of reference or deposit. If you aren't comfortable with doing either, move on, but don't push the issue.

Try checking tryst.link for some great local providers in your area!

Best of luck to you!
Dont forget to fill in blanks on template. I've seen some providers share screenshots of dudes who do that on twitter.
Most of these girls WONT make an appointment and being an hour away seems to confuse the hell out them.
"You cant come now?"
when coming now takes over an hour...
Most of these girls WONT make an appointment and being an hour away seems to confuse the hell out them.
"You cant come now?"
when coming now takes over an hour... Originally Posted by lilylivered
they want the D and they want it NOW
they want the D and they want it NOW Originally Posted by valkyra
lol

Its bad. Im telling you, I have more answer by just saying, "Hi"

When they have you come in the hour, half the time they sell your time to someone else and leave you waiting.

I really miss the ECCIE girls forum

The best ones around still, were the ones that advertised on ECCIE
lol

Its bad. Im telling you, I have more answer by just saying, "Hi"

When they have you come in the hour, half the time they sell your time to someone else and leave you waiting.

I really miss the ECCIE girls forum

The best ones around still, were the ones that advertised on ECCIE Originally Posted by lilylivered
Thats why you're supposed to set aside a time and date ahead of time, that way everyone is prepared
Its so weird how there is such... varying degrees in providers.

I agree that not having an active place to advertise personalized ads (besides twitter) is crap. It sucks eccie took them down.
Send a dick pic
I have been trying to find a provider for nearly two weeks and every ad I click on and text either doesn’t text back at all or just stops responding after they say hi.

I’m just looking for someone I donate to and share some time with.

What am I doing wrong or does anyone have any referrals? Originally Posted by srokedz28
Send a dick pic Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
lol

works every time : )
Coming from a provider, the best thing you can do is be clear with communication in your first message. Start it off like this -

Hi, my name is ___. I saw your ad on ___ and I would be interested in booking you for ___.

If you just message "Hey", then I personally won't answer and know many providers won't answer such a short message. You are scheduling an appointment. Expect for most women to request some kind of reference or deposit. If you aren't comfortable with doing either, move on, but don't push the issue.

Try checking tryst.link for some great local providers in your area!

Best of luck to you! Originally Posted by valkyra
All sound advice. Except:
Never ever send a deposit.
Never.
Ever.

>99.5% of all deposit requests are ripoffs.
they want the D and they want it NOW Originally Posted by valkyra
D as in Dollars.

Don't get it confused boys...
Send a dick pic Originally Posted by BlondeLexi
Best advice given