where to meet girls more spontaneously - hotels, bars?

• kend
  • 02-05-2012, 04:51 PM
Hello all-

My partner and I are coming down to Austin next week on business, and I was wondering if anyone had some advice for us. We usually do business in NY, and one of the things we've come to enjoy is finding a handful of upscale bars/places in the city where you can almost always find working girls hanging around.

Dont' get me wrong, we have our ATF's and know some great girls, but it's really fun to go out and 'see what happens' - kind of exciting and pretty safe because we only go to nicer places.

Does anyone know anywhere in Austin where we might find some fun girls looking for a date? Hotel bars are a classic, but also anywhere else!

Any advice much appreciated! Looking forward to checking out the scene in austin soon!

- Ken
There's a convent around here somewhere but you might go home getting nun.
  • kend
  • 02-06-2012, 09:54 AM
There's a convent around here somewhere but you might go home getting nun. Originally Posted by Codybeast
haha thanks for that!
You might consider scanning the Police Blotters and Crime Statistic reports that are available. Your question seems like the kind of information LE would be able to answer best.
This reminded me of an encounter I had at a corporate event at a Golf Resort near Phoenix 8-9 years ago. Quite a few folks were hanging around the hotel bar/lounge. This was a really posh place, mind you. I was simply walking toward my buddies from the bar with a beer and overheard a female customer of ours comment to one of her co-workers "I wonder if that's a working girl. She was here at the bar last year too". I turned around and saw this cute blonde at the bar by herself. Went over and asked her for a drink in my room. She said "Not now, but maybe later, what's your room number?".

Within 15 minutes my room phone rang and the rest is easy to figure out. I was wise to stop at the ATM machine on my way up.
  • kend
  • 02-06-2012, 03:39 PM
This reminded me of an encounter I had at a corporate event at a Golf Resort near Phoenix 8-9 years ago. Quite a few folks were hanging around the hotel bar/lounge. This was a really posh place, mind you. I was simply walking toward my buddies from the bar with a beer and overheard a female customer of ours comment to one of her co-workers "I wonder if that's a working girl. She was here at the bar last year too". I turned around and saw this cute blonde at the bar by herself. Went over and asked her for a drink in my room. She said "Not now, but maybe later, what's your room number?".

Within 15 minutes my room phone rang and the rest is easy to figure out. I was wise to stop at the ATM machine on my way up. Originally Posted by AustinFella
Yea, it happens all the time, especially at hotel bar/lounges all over the place! And I'm sure there is such a place somewhere around Austin
Kend when you find out let us know. Austin is NOT New York we dont do the Velvet rope here or bottle service or any of that hotsy totsy stuff...

Austin is more laid back.
  • kend
  • 02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
I'm just talking about hotel bars where girls are working, so hotsy totsy doesn't really have anything to do with it.
Try the hotel just east of I-35 and Ben White (tall glass building). It used to be home to a nice plethora of pros, but that was 15 years ago.

Dunno if they still frequent the establishment.
  • kend
  • 02-06-2012, 04:52 PM
Well, 15 years is a long time but that's something! Thanks!!

Does anyone know anywhere in Austin where we might find some fun girls looking for a date? Hotel bars are a classic, but also anywhere else!

Any advice much appreciated! Looking forward to checking out the scene in austin soon!

- Ken Originally Posted by kend

GGGRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12th Street and Chicon has some excellent spots as well as any establishment on Rundberg or Olttorf and Pleasant Valley area is a must.

Lilly, Qua went bust---

People, the OP just registered the handle and has 5 posts.

Be careful with your free information.
My partner and I are coming down to Austin next week on business, and I was wondering if anyone had some advice for us. We usually do business in NY, and one of the things we've come to enjoy is finding a handful of upscale bars/places in the city where you can almost always find working girls hanging around. Originally Posted by kend
So people who do you know that says working girls???? LE

People, the OP just registered the handle and has 5 posts.

Be careful with your free information. Originally Posted by LBoog
He is pointing out very good information!5 post all in this thread only!

You might consider scanning the Police Blotters and Crime Statistic reports that are available. Your question seems like the kind of information LE would be able to answer best. Originally Posted by Whispers
Something tells me he knows exactly where to scan to find info!!!!!!

Lilly I wouldn't hang at any of those places anymore!
  • kend
  • 02-07-2012, 09:43 AM
So people who do you know that says working girls???? LE

He is pointing out very good information!5 post all in this thread only!

Something tells me he knows exactly where to scan to find info!!!!!!

Lilly I wouldn't hang at any of those places anymore! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Oh please.
you do throw up some red flags Ken.. we are not paranoid as so much as your request is not common place,

why bother trolling a bar when all you have to do is look in Provider ads??