URL / Website: https://kansas-city.skipthegames.com...y/191054434669
City: KC MO
State: -
Address: Kind of close to the plaza
Activities: FBSM BBBJ k9 cowgirl and toys
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length dirty blonde, up in a ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is attractive athlete women with a few tattoos that aren’t that distracting. I’ve seen her before so it was easy to setup. Showed up and offered a drink and caught up. Went back to her room and got comfortable.
Recommendation: Yes
Curious about the rate? Tx
It might be appropriate to look up some of the past comments here on this site. It never harms a guy to be very careful about his selection of friends. Knowing about history, not just spoken - but published, can prevent mistakes in the future.
It might be appropriate to look up some of the past comments here on this site. It never harms a guy to be very careful about his selection of friends. Knowing about history, not just spoken - but published, can prevent mistakes in the future. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Studying a bit of history would give perspective to a lot of things these days.
It might be appropriate to look up some of the past comments here on this site. It never harms a guy to be very careful about his selection of friends. Knowing about history, not just spoken - but published, can prevent mistakes in the future. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I can’t believe anybody visits her with the info available about her...
She does have membership here.
She does have membership here. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter

I'm sorry, there must be some form of fucking relevancy to her having membership. I could post her real name and what she did. I'd be banned. That bitch is Staff edit The Dr and you should avoid at all costs.
Sheila is the Dr ?
I think he is saying she (Staff edit The Dr)
I think he is saying she has a staff infection and seeing the Dr Originally Posted by BigDeal
She has too many employees ?
I'm sorry, there must be some form of fucking relevancy to her having membership. I could post her real name and what she did. I'd be banned. That bitch is Staff edit The Dr and you should avoid at all costs. Originally Posted by mikedeveroux6969
Can you message me the name?
Can you message me the name? Originally Posted by Stringtheory8
Let's not,
Cause that falls under outing. Guideline 5 is more extensive than some of you may realize.
Originally Posted by Lubeman