Roger Stone Dances to the Rap Song “Trump, Trump, Baby.”

Link not working for me ATM. There is another video he put out that should rightly send chills down the backs of the spinless lefties. But this one in particular depicts the possibility that Trump has coalesced a few disparate groups, black, brown, Asian, Anglo, Veterans, etc. - loosely known as AMERICANS - in a united front supporting him, wearing genuine Trump merch, in Da Bronx baby! The horror...

Forgive the intrusion of including it here. BTW: Most of his other works are on Utube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7SGLtjYzYA

Is this the Roger Stone one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sIBunyVkqU
Finally forged through X and saw the vid, wish it was longer. I have not found it on Utube as yet. I did not realize that those guys go back a few years. Again, apologies for the other vids, but I do have a couple others too.
Link not working for me ATM. There is another video he put out that should rightly send chills down the backs of the spinless lefties. But this one in particular depicts the possibility that Trump has coalesced a few disparate groups, black, brown, Asian, Anglo, Veterans, etc. - loosely known as AMERICANS - in a united front supporting him, wearing genuine Trump merch, in Da Bronx baby! The horror...

Forgive the intrusion of including it here. BTW: Most of his other works are on Utube.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Not bad, but not as good as Snoop Dog, 50 Cent or Travis Scott.
Pretty cool.
Not bad, but not as good as Snoop Dog, 50 Cent or Travis Scott. Originally Posted by adav8s28
Interestingly, rapper Snoop Dogg said in January, “I have nothing but love and respect for Donald Trump.”
So there is that...
So there is that... Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
When Kanye West was drinking the Trump Kool Aid, all of his music partners stopped working with West. They would not collaborate with West until he walked back the pro Trump stuff. So, there is that.
When Kanye West was drinking the Trump Kool Aid, all of his music partners stopped working with West. They would not collaborate with West until he walked back the pro Trump stuff. So, there is that. Originally Posted by adav8s28
...so this headline from February is fake news?!? Kanye West Reveals 2024 Presidential Endorsement: ‘Trump All Day’
Let's Return To The Original Topic.
Well, it is probably like David Byrne described: "A nerdy, white guy trying to be smooth and Black is a terrible thing to behold."