When mods takes it personal

When a mod overlooks when one his favorites
is running wild like a fish out of water and he does nothing.
Is it fair to the rest of us?

What do you do? Let your trigger finger do
the clicking or just overlook the fish?

Is it fair he always has his volunteer mod hat off
when it comes to his favorites and the mod hat is
always on when it comes to others?

....You know basically when a person (mod) is trying to earn
himself a presence status off of someone else, because he is no-one!
I don't hold my tongue that much. If you have ever read any of my posts, you will know I speak my opinion. I try not to be offensive while being straight forward. Favoritism is an issue that will always be around at any job or event. We all do it from time to time and it can bother us when we are not the favorite. I played on a football team where the coaches two twin sons played. One was the quarterback and the other was the running back. The two kids sucked and we lost a lot of games. I got the ball for an end around one play and ran for a touchdown, not because of my skill but because the other team was fooled thinking one of his two boys would have the ball yet again, lol. I never got the ball again as it did make his boys look good. I was a teenager so had little voice but i spoke my peace and I was benched.
This is an opinion board up for discussion, I cannot see any harm in writing your opinion. No mod should take it personal, so state your issue in a politically correct form and see the response.
Crazy thing is most people are tolerable of differences of opinions but some here are not and that is just sorry, lol. One guy likes a lady another says he does not like her and he gets jumped. Not every dude is for every gal and vice versa. Honestly, I state what I think of this hobby an a the true reason we do what we do. I get blasted for it, some ladies would never see me, not that big a deal to me.
I state my opinion and move on whether I am attacked or not. But I have PM ed people that I think have attacked me and in a political form attempt to resolve the problem. Works for me. I have been called stupid, bitter, ignorant, a lady, dumbass, idiot and other names. I justsee that as a shame and I feel pity for a person that has to resolve to insults and tearing down of others to feel good about themselves. But if we all felt good we would not be posting on this site, lol.
Yeah sometimes it does appear the mods favor some and hammer the ones they don't like. I and an issue where mods erroneously gave me PA time and missed it. They told me they wouldn't take the time away if I didn't make the mistake again. Then turned around and did just that so I don't take certain mods words very seriously anymore. If you can't maintain the integrity of your word that says a lot about character.
The points system is not even applied, that's for sure.

Browse the Houston and Dallas forums and you'll see what I mean. ESPECIALLY the Houston boards. There are a couple long-time trolls who seem to break the rules in the guidelines regularly and they are NEVER banned. But then there are others who seem to get booted for the tiniest of infractions. Yeah, I know it's because the points have built up, but still. Those trolls I mentioned should have been long gone in that case.

Some of those douches seem to ONLY post to spew racism or talk shit. But still, they're here. I couldn't be a Mod. It'd be the Wild West on these boards if I was in charge. But it would be more entertaining.
That has always been an issue and will always be one. Some mod's get free/discounted sessions and give preferential treatment. Just have to accept it as part of the business/hobby.
Very true dog. We aren't exactly dealing with the highest branch on the tree of humanity.
I can't count the number of times I've seen people post about mods getting free or reduced price sessions with providers. That never happened with me, I don't think it was even offered to me. That may or may not happen in other cities (don't have a clue), but I don't think that happens around here much, if at all.

I can't speak for anyone other than me, but I always tried to treat everyone fairly and to give more respect than was given me. If someone was reasonable and pleasant with me, I would be more so with him/her. If someone was a real shithead and disrespectful, then I would be as fair as possible with him/her. In a nutshell, when it comes to how you are treated, you get what you give.

Remember, mods don't get a damn thing for the work they do and the impressive amounts of bullshit they put up with. You can yell and scream about all the free pussy the mods get, but that simply isn't true.

I rarely call anyone out, but OldGent my reply to your comment of "We aren't exactly dealing with the highest branch on the tree of humanity." is pretty simple. Fuck you and if you give a shit how about you get involved and make a difference instead of having your head up P's ass?
You can disagree with someone without attacking them. I understand OG's comment. In this place we lie on a daily basis. Even our names are a lie. We have fake phones, fake names, we can say whatever we want online no verification system. We don't know each other even though we fuck each other. Not the most dignified practice out there. I mean How many of us are married doing this shit? Not the highest branch on the tree. You may have tried to be fair and i congratulate you for that. Does not mean we should shut up when we see favortism. I believe you that mods get no free pussy necause the women are here for the money not the power. Cash rules. Maybe the system of Mods not being paid needs to be looked at. Will never happen though if we all remain quiet. I say speak your mind and discuss, you might just learn something. We are all part of a seedy place on this website, not the highest branch on the tree.
[QUOTE=OldGent;1058518538]Very true dog. We aren't exactly dealing with the highest branch on the tree of humanity.[/QUOTE

You hit the nail on the head brother! In public I'm confident that we all appear "normal" whatever normal is, but if your reading this you don't fit the mold. Shit I just lost everything but my boner. Currently I'm sitting in a hotel room looking for a place to bury a bone while any "normal" person would be worried about his living situation. Well, that's the second thing I'm going to do today after I bury this bone. lol Priorities!

The mods do a decent job imo. That's a no-paying job that I'd never want. Some seem to get a power kick from the authority that they have here.
Causeway read second line in my signature line. You just proved my point. I know some of you are hardworking and dutiful but can you honestly state there are no problems or room for improvement? I know you have to deal with tons of grief. I respect that but is that an excuse the let the problems continue? I think I have tried to make this board be a better place if you take the time to read my posts. Kindness and decency go a long way. Try it sometime. And we have a right to speak just like anyone else. And for the record P doesn't do Greek much to my dismay.
causewaycommuter was a damn good MOD before any of a number of you folks came on this board. He and the MODs at the time dealt with a whole other bag of nuts who have come and gone. We have new MODs and new nuts. He offers valuable wisdom.
Still want to rock your socks one day, causeway!
Still want to rock your socks one day, causeway! Originally Posted by Nicolet
You're off topic.
May i recommend you solicit him to see you via pm.
causewaycommuter was a damn good MOD before any of a number of you folks came on this board. He and the MODs at the time dealt with a whole other bag of nuts who have come and gone. We have new MODs and new nuts. He offers valuable wisdom.
Still want to rock your socks one day, causeway! Originally Posted by Nicolet
The topic was MODs, right?
Apparently individual Mods can just cherry-pick things. I got an "infraction" notice tonight for my latest review.

Apparently he doesn't like basketball and the Mod gave me points?!? What-the-fuck-ever, man.

Really? I didn't mention any "forbidden topic" AT ALL and I didn't do ANYTHING that isn't done REGULARLY when discussing "forbidden topic." Example, using a different word, like a candy or something, for what you are talking about. Because HEAVEN FORBID you actually give the people on here VITAL and USEFUL information regarding someone they might want to see. Wouldn't want actual information to be shared.

"Assuming" what I was talking about when I don't actually state it is NOT an infraction. It never was until now anyway.