Coolist thing that happened?

We have had a week of chaos and turmoil for a lot of folks, but what's the nicest or coolest thing that happened to you in the last week? Hobby related or not.
I'm just glad to see everyone helping each other out no matter what color everyone is. Just my 2 cent's.
It ain't just the Cajun Navy but also the Redneck and Soul Brother navies who have been rescuing people right and left since Saturday, all working together. They responded before government did, at least in the Baton Rouge Metro Area and are now working south and east of Baton Rouge itself.

This comes after outsiders tried to stir shit just a month ago when a ne'er do well got shot while trying to pull his weapon out of his pocket.
A friend of mine had some of their family stranded in their vehicles, and a guy in his boat brought them water, and grilled deer sausage for them. He offered to take them to dry ground, but they didn't want to leave their vehicles. So he came back and brought them a bottle of Jack Daniels
Some of y'all learned how to drive 😂😂
No, just all of the bad drivers are stranded
I'm just happy my boat didn't float away!
My 6 year old grandman told me yesterday "Nana you are the bestest nana in the whole universe and I luv you to the moon and back!"...............then he told me that when he becomes president he is gonna let me live in the white house!

he has a very vivid imagination and is always telling us he has an "imaginary brother" named Uncle Braum....there is a Braums ice cream and burger joint a few blocks from my house....When I took him there for lunch today he told the lady behind the counter that his brother Uncle Braum worked there and to tell him hi from him! The lady said to wait a minute,she went to the kitchen and came then back and told him that his brother said he would cook his food perfectly for him! He got a big grin on his face and told her "awesome!"/.......she was sweet to do that for us!!
So I h ad a great week because of him!!

Hope all yall have a good week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good posts follks keep the vibe going.
+1
I'm just glad to see everyone helping each other out no matter what color everyone is. Just my 2 cent's. Originally Posted by cameltoe101
+1
.?
It ain't just the Cajun Navy but also the Redneck and Soul Brother navies who have been rescuing people right and left since Saturday, all working together. They responded before government did, at least in the Baton Rouge Metro Area and are now working south and east of Baton Rouge itself.

This comes after outsiders tried to stir shit just a month ago when a ne'er do well got shot while trying to pull his weapon out of his pocket. Originally Posted by David-Louisiana
Or when he didn't try to pull a weapon and was shot in the chest by a scared cop. Where is the store survillance and body cam tapes?
Or when he didn't try to pull a weapon and was shot in the chest by a scared cop. Where is the store survillance and body cam tapes? Originally Posted by ilovethemgirls68
Don't get me wrong now, some people will weed themselves out, only so many times you can fuck your sisters before you're sterile.

Its tough though man, I already ran my mouth on the issue(was probably wrong) and what it comes down to I think in those situations is everyone will self preserve, were humans.

I didn't see him reach for a gun but I've wrestled at a good level and I can tell what people are planing to do by which muscles are twitching....lets just let it go...we don't know, its tragic.
Reality is that it should never have gotten to the point of being on the ground wrestling. With or without a weapon, no matter who's side your on.