URL / Website: -
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Chef Hwy
Activities: Massage, HE
Hair Length and Color: Extremely Short and Dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Extremely short haircut that was so short I thought she was bald at first. Weird makeup. Unattractive in general. About 5’4”. Hanging Ds. Big gut no butt.
Recommendation: No
At least from there, it can only get better.
I gave up on Chef spas a long time ago. Kind of like The “Happy” Well, I scratch my head as to why dudes even go there.
Is that the one close to the road? Extremely short hair,unattractive in general, hanging Ds, big gut and no butt. Let me check. Nope not on my bucket list.
There are only two girls there. I can't read your review atm but personally i chose the girl who looked most asian. She definitely wasn't bald so it must have been the other girl. I do remember she had her hair wrapped and covered in a bandana so maybe she is nearly bald lol. Went twice, both times good experience. Very submissive girl at least for me, tiny too maybe thats why lol. The room sucks tho. So cramped.

YMMV I guess. All i know is i had good time a good. but i should note that i did NOT have her go on autopilot. I made sure she did exactly what i wanted, and she happily obliged to my requests. I made use of how tiny she was compared to me. Dont let these girls go on autopilot guys. I see that mistake so much. Control them manually.
  • Sawft
  • 06-30-2020, 09:28 AM
There are only two girls there. I can't read your review atm but personally i chose the girl who looked most asian. She definitely wasn't bald so it must have been the other girl. I do remember she had her hair wrapped and covered in a bandana so maybe she is nearly bald lol. Went twice, both times good experience. Very submissive girl at least for me, tiny too maybe thats why lol. The room sucks tho. So cramped.

YMMV I guess. All i know is i had good time a good. but i should note that i did NOT have her go on autopilot. I made sure she did exactly what i wanted, and she happily obliged to my requests. I made use of how tiny she was compared to me. Dont let these girls go on autopilot guys. I see that mistake so much. Control them manually. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
Interesting you said the one that looks more Asian because the horror show I got kinda threw me off in a lot of ways when she opened the door and one of them was I didn’t think she was Asian at first mostly because I have never seen one in my life with that short of a hair cut. I guess you got lucky and got the young one that everybody is talking about
Interesting you said the one that looks more Asian because the horror show I got kinda threw me off in a lot of ways when she opened the door and one of them was I didn’t think she was Asian at first mostly because I have never seen one in my life with that short of a hair cut. I guess you got lucky and got the young one that everybody is talking about Originally Posted by Sawft
Check my review if you haven't. The girl i got was jenny, i heard mixed reviews about her too but she treated me good. Women are fickle. The other girl is probably thai. Thai girls often cut their hair very short to ear length or shorter. Not sure why but i see its common with thai girls. It sucks amps in Nola are so 50/50 right now. No real reliable places