Relax - Metairie

I seem to recall some bad reviews from this place before. This ad is tempting. Any intel?

https://neworleans.rubratings.com/179394
The ads are always fake. I walked in the other day and didn't find any attraction to the girl who came up. I walked right back out.
waste of time and money. nothing happy about it or relaxing. the massage was ok, but she left the room 5 times. Also, no HE or even close.
ads for amps are always fake, these girls never show their real faces.
ads for amps are always fake, these girls never show their real faces. Originally Posted by Ballistixz
I can understand why, but I wish there were correlated comparisons.. many FS, even in person they are pretty different. It's an art what they can do with makeup tape (and some pull their hair and pin it to pull the skin) and some low lighting. I'm impressed. I remember seeing mug shots of a friend and she showed me. So most are not what you see. Lol
Wasn’t really the content of the ad, it was where it was posted that made me curious.
Wasn’t really the content of the ad, it was where it was posted that made me curious. Originally Posted by Nolanrouge

Gotcha