If Hillary runs for POTUS in 2016..............

........our resident Haters will go absolutely BONKERS!

Clinton: I'll 'seriously' consider White House bid 'sometime next year'

By Carrie Dann, Political Reporter, NBC News

Hillary Clinton will begin “seriously” considering a bid for president “sometime next year,” the former secretary of state told a business group Friday.

According to Newsday, Clinton conceded during a paid speech to the Long Island Association that a run has been “on my mind.”

“I want to think seriously about it; I probably won't begin thinking about it until sometime next year," Clinton said of a presidential run. "I will think about it because it’s something on a lot of people's minds. And it's on my mind as well. But I want us to think more broadly."

Clinton is widely discussed as a potential Democratic frontrunner for the 2016 presidential election. But she said in her remarks that the attention being paid to the next set of possible candidates is “bad for the country.”

“Govern now. People have been elected to do a job now. And hold them accountable,” she said.
Congential Liar................
Congential Liar................ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Excellent self analysis, Trendy!

You thought we had forgotten your oft repeated lie:

Wisconsin and America are "Trending" Romney!

Didn't you?
It is what Hillary is known as...........................g oing back as early as the 1990s...........and most recently Benghazi......................
What does is matter.....
I did not care about what happened in Benghazi.
I was just covering up an illegal arms deal with known terrorists.

Run Hillary run.
What does is matter.....
I did not care about what happened in Benghazi.
I was just covering up an illegal arms deal with known terrorists.

Run Hillary run. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
And if Hillary decides to run, that will lead to another 8 years of 2Pups daily dose of 'bitching and moaning'.

Pups, if Hillary gets the Dem nomination in 2016, are we going to make another run at "double or nothing?"
" People have been elected to do a job now, and hold them accountable." Yeah that's her pet peeve. If she gets elected in 2016 and she's held accountable for anything she'll just resign.
We can see where this'll go ... Of course most of these wheezing assholes will be busting rocks because they didn't buy their Obamacare and won't be able to vote.

What am I talking about? Most if these daffy fucks don't vote to begin with.
  • CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 10:45 AM
just mention her running and rightwinger shit turns to water
Hillary Clinton will begin “seriously” considering a bid for president “sometime next year,” the former secretary of state told a business group Friday.

Does anyone "seriously" consider this a truthful statement?
  • CJ7
  • 10-06-2013, 01:06 PM

Does anyone "seriously" consider this a truthful statement? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

does anyone seriously consider your horseshit when you yammer about moving to Israel ?
Another Hillary for President Thread by BigKotex!

He's changed it to "When she runs..." to "IF she runs...".

In BigKotex's mind, that qualifies for "clever!"
........our resident Haters will go absolutely BONKERS!

Clinton: I'll 'seriously' consider White House bid 'sometime next year'

By Carrie Dann, Political Reporter, NBC News

According to Newsday, Clinton conceded during a paid speech to the Long Island Association that a run has been “on my mind.”

“I want to think seriously about it; I probably won't begin thinking about it until sometime next year," Clinton said of a presidential run. "I will think about it because it’s something on a lot of people's minds. And it's on my mind as well. But I want us to think more broadly."

Clinton is widely discussed as a potential Democratic frontrunner for the 2016 presidential election. But she said in her remarks that the attention being paid to the next set of possible candidates is “bad for the country.”

“Govern now. People have been elected to do a job now. And hold them accountable,” she said. Originally Posted by bigtex
If Hillary cut her hair short and got a fedora hat she would look like her hero...LOL