Dirtbag punches a female clerk over 41 cents.

This guy wanted his Swisher Sweets cigar ($1.41), but only had $1.

When the clerk would not give it to him, he tried to grab it. He couldn't reach it, so he punched her in the face and walked out.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...acare.cnn.html

But, I think the worst part may be the three apathetic assholes behind him who not only did nothing, they didn't even seem particularly disturbed. They don't even appear to try to comfort her afterward. It looks like they just stayed in line waiting to make their purchase.

Maybe JL is right about this country.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:11 AM
maybe dirtbags are dirtbags regardless which country they live in
maybe dirtbags are dirtbags regardless which country they live in Originally Posted by CJ7
But are the people in every country apathetic to a woman being victimized by a dirtbag? That is the real question.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:56 AM
But are the people in every country apathetic to a woman being victimized by a dirtbag? That is the real question. Originally Posted by ExNYer
and a good question

with no answer
unreal ....no one even gave a fuck.

hell, the next guy in line even set his drink on the counter ....but i'm sure he managed a "are you ok" before asking her to get him a powerball or whatever before ringing that drink up.
If they were undercover police they would have helped punch the clerk and got him a box of cigars.
If they were undercover police they would have helped punch the clerk and got him a box of cigars. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
bump.
But are the people in every country apathetic to a woman being victimized by a dirtbag? That is the real question. Originally Posted by ExNYer
ExNyer believe it or not if this scenario played out in any city- majority of the time you will get the same outcome- has nothing to really do with race/sex/age etc. When I studied Psychology there has been various studies tat prove that the more people that witness an attack the less likely the victim will get help. For example, if it's a crowded mall with hundreds of people in the vicinity if a woman is getting beat up by a much larger male more than likely no one will intervene- if the same scenario happened with 1 or 2 people around she is more likely to get help. Why? The reason being in crowded situations everyone generally wants to help, but in their mind they are thinking someone else is going to help before they help so if everyone else is thinking that way than no one helps. However, with only 1 or 2 people around people automatically think there's no one else around I HAVE to do something. It sucks but it's human nature.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:56 PM
bump. Originally Posted by ExNYer

cigars