TheRock and A Rock are the same

I'll let you guess why.

Why don't you shut the fuck up rock and post something worth reading instead of stupid, repetitive, brain-dead slogans that you steal from right-wing whacko websites.

By the way, fuck you.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 03:49 PM
I'll let you guess why.

Why don't you shut the fuck up rock and post something worth reading instead of stupid, repetitive, brain-dead slogans that you steal from right-wing whacko websites.

By the way, fuck you. Originally Posted by timpage
the mods know who the rock is, and as CC said "its not who you think it is"

so lets make it a party ... fuck the rock and the mods ... ""its an inferno here""
...and as CC said "its not who you think it is" Originally Posted by CJ7
I think that's only because the thread-starter, to whom he responded, speculated that it's an alternative handle used by Whirlaway.

But does anyone seriously doubt that it's Marshall/Choom Czar/Uncle Han?
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 04:05 PM
I think that's only because the thread-starter to whom he responded speculated that it's an alternative handle used by Whirlaway.

But does anyone seriously doubt that it's Marshall/Choom Czar/Uncle Han? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

if its not who we think it is and CC knows who it is, whoever it is has more than one membership ... or its his Mama
In any event, Timpage, it's good to see you posting again. I know you got frustrated with a couple of the board's more annoying cretins a few weeks ago. (I'm with you there!)

You and I disagree on a lot of things politically, and disagreed vigorously in a couple of threads, but you never started attacking me with the sort of gratuitous name-calling some people are so fond of around here.

But one thing I think almost all of us can agree on: These cut-and-paste-style thread-starting maniacs are a net negative for any forum.

Hope we can discuss a topic here and there and dig into a few issues in a spirited fashion, but without too much vitriol.
Whirl a turd loves the rock.
Whirl a turd loves the cock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Fixed it for you.
Fuck everyone of you cock suckers.
We KNOW it ain't you simple jack!

You're not even smart enough to post under your own handle.
Fuck me you cock suckers. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Fixed it for you whiffy
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 10:48 PM
mechanics .. lol
A: the bucket!
Whirl a turd loves the rock. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You apparently weren't listening to what CaptainMidnight was saying were you dickhead. Show some respect, he's the Captain.
You listen to the words? How quaint.