Encounter: Shiny-Bali SPA! Wish I lived here!

Date: 05-16-19
Name: Shiny!
Address and Phone: Bali - 2570 Walnut Hill Lane, Phone: (214) 351-0755
Address: The strip!
Phone: 214-351-0755
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: bbbj, 69, cfs, rcg, dfk, mish. I live in Tulsa OK and we have some shops here, but NOTHING for for this value.
Hair Length and Color: Long hair that shined very brightly. Brown color to it and well kept.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Very supple breasts, and a very ample ass! But really, she was a shorter girl (5 foot and some change) with long legs. She has a very slender face and nice fair complexion, but darker than most korean girls I’ve met. She has a very soft voice and no blemishes to be seen on her skin from what I could tell. Very tight skin.
Recommendation: Yes
That is a nice description and title
I saw her yesterday. I was blown away.
Great take on Shiny.
A+ review.
Man, that was a good hour of fun
Shiny is sexy as hell.
Shiny is no comparison to anything you would find in Tulsa
I love Shiny.
I concur, as I lived out side of Tulsa in the early 2000s and discovered Dallas AMP and Studios—spent a weekend a month in Dallas Fucking Blonds and Asians, but mostly Asians as they have the best IOP and Service.
Just Airbnb it guys... LOL
Best description I have seen.
Last day before she goes on vacation.
OP, next time you visit Bali, don't forget to cross the road and eat a hearty meal afterwards at Cesar's tacos. Ask for their signature homemade brown salsa to go with the tacos & tortas. Of course some tres leches cake to finish off the meal. Some of the best Mexican food you can get in Texas!
She is going on vacation after today