Out of curiosity.....

It's difficult enough to get just one girl to communicate and meet-up "on time".

Has anyone had the pleasure of hooking-up with three, four, or even five girls at once for some multi-hour or overnight fun?

Kinda wondering what ladies around here would ask for in a scenario such as this.

This is definitely on my "bucket list" of things I want to experience before I die. However, I would probably need to win the lottery first. lol

Stories? Thoughts?
I'd say...what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...but here? I doubt it. Would be a story though, for sure
Sounds like a fun Adult Slummber Party
I can host it like they host a site lol alright reserved 😃
Sounds like a fun Adult Slummber Party
I can host it like they host a site lol alright reserved 😃 Originally Posted by ReviewBree
Yep, kinda like an adult slumber party..... except without "sleeping" in mind. Unless everyone eventually "passes-out" from all the fun. lol

Heh, I'd probably be the first to "pass-out".

Reason 1: I usually go to bed EARLY. So I'm not used to staying awake late.

Reason 2: By "Round 4" or "Round 5", I would probably be "shooting blanks", so to speak. lol

I kinda wish I was in my 20's again when I had more stamina.... but, in my 20's, I was too "broke" to play. lol
I'd be interested bree if you know 2 more ladies!!
Knowing me, being the completionist that I am, I'd want to POP at least once for each girl. By the time I get to the 4th or 5th girl, I would probably be a little..... fatigued. lol
We had a 3 girl show available until about last month. Donations were reasonable too.
We had a 3 girl show available until about last month. Donations were reasonable too. Originally Posted by 44formore
Why am I always one of the last to know about these things? lol
They're gone now. I guess it doesn't matter. I will miss them though.... White, Latina, AA combo.
One of these days Laney will give me a a shot at it and we will travel to the surrounding area 🤑🙄in the mean be time I will wait until she lets me know she needs a good team player.
One of these days Laney will give me a a shot at it and we will travel to the surrounding area 🤑🙄in the mean be time I will wait until she lets me know she needs a good team player. Originally Posted by ReviewBree
I haven't gotten around to seeing you yet, but have heard great things.

I have seen Laney on multiple occasions. So if you ever work alongside her one day, definitely let me know!
One of these days Laney will give me a a shot at it and we will travel to the surrounding area 🤑🙄in the mean be time I will wait until she lets me know she needs a good team player. Originally Posted by ReviewBree

Is that right? Oh my.

Gman, you gotta turn off the heat. I'm sweating.
Is that right? Oh my.

Gman, you gotta turn off the heat. I'm sweating.
Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Laney, if you and Bree would like to "practice working together", I volunteer to be a guinea pig. Practice on me AS LONG AS YOU TWO WOULD LIKE. lol
Laney, if you and Bree would like to "practice working together", I volunteer to be a guinea pig. Practice on me AS LONG AS YOU TWO WOULD LIKE. lol Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
You're always such a gentleman Bulldog. Always willing to lend a hand.

Laney, if you and Bree would like to "practice working together", I volunteer to be a guinea pig. Practice on me AS LONG AS YOU TWO WOULD LIKE. lol Originally Posted by BulldogCountry
You're always such a gentleman Bulldog. Always willing to lend a hand.

Originally Posted by Laney Lixx
Damn 'dog! If it was me? Fuggitabout being a guinea. I bet these two could make me squeal like a pig.