Excited to visit Destin/FWB next week! Hope to meet some awesome people :)

Hi guys!

I love having my college courses online this semester because that means I can head down to Florida whenever I want! This is my first study break at the “panhandle.” I’ll be staying in the Destin/Fort Walton Beach area 3/13-3/17. Text or email if you can point in the direction of some fun

-Karoline Firefly

Have hottie, will travel.

There are plenty of delicious distractions in the panhandle, darlin. Hope you enjoy your visit!
Just shoot me already. The fantasy of having you and Laney together is too much to contemplate having to endure. And I can't even get across to where you're both at to even get a taste.

Karoline. Your lack of reviews here on ickky might be the only things holding the boys back from breaking down your hotel door. But from what I see on TheErraticReviews is that I would love the pleasure of entrance into the folds your Firefly wings.

All I can hope for is that these Panhandlers can see thru the mystery of your lacking the icky creds and show you a grand time.

Laney, don't ruin the girl and let her get spoiled rotten please. Someday, I might get the chance still........... c'est la vie
Spoiled rotten? Or just confident and assured? From what I see, if she hasn't been spoiled rotten already... Someone's obviously slacking.
Lol I am new to posting on eccie but I have reviews on EM, PD,, t3r, and tn@. You can check out my Twitter and my OF too. I need some lucky panhandler gents to be my first eccie reviewers

And xoxox laney
I need some lucky panhandler gents to be my first eccie reviewers Originally Posted by KarolineFireflyxoxo
I am extremely tempted to volunteer if I can swing some free time while you're visiting the area! XD
Lol I am new to posting on eccie but I have reviews on EM, PD,, t3r, and tn@. You can check out my Twitter and my OF too. I need some lucky panhandler gents to be my first eccie reviewers

And xoxox laney Originally Posted by KarolineFireflyxoxo
Anytime darlin.