Cowboys vs Texans

• Omari
  • 07-25-2010, 04:39 PM
I know I'm going to get bashed but I've been a cowboy fan all my life. Everyone show support for your team.
Wade Phillips took his talents to South Beach...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quNQNDVW6aM

Unfortunately for you cowboy fans, he didn't stay there.

Just like the last 4 years, this will be the year the Texans get over the hump, if only I could convince myself after believing all the previous years.
how does expect to run the cowboys when he can't even do the ymca?
The only thing good coming out of dallas is 45 south no love for cowboys in the houston section bro.
The only thing good coming out of dallas is 45 south no love for cowboys in the houston section bro. Originally Posted by tittslover
My sentiments exactly!
Ditto..........
Go cowboys! : -] and well I think the r
texans will get over the hump this year! They will finally end the season with a positive win loss ratio not by much though.
  • uhdps
  • 08-01-2010, 02:10 PM
dallas fans living in houston should be ashamed of themselves.

Joe the texans had an above .500 record last year but they have the toughest schedule in the league next year so it will be an interesting especially with our questionable running backs and young secondary.
Well, the Cowboys WOULD have the toughest schedule, but since they're better than just about every team on it (unlike the punk ass Texans), it doesn't look so tough from our perspective. Oh, but the league tried. Almost every Cowboys' road game is against a non losing team. They claim the schedules are generated by a computer, but Dallas' looks a little too 'tampered with' if you ask me.

The Texans will ALWAYS be the Cowboys' lil brother.
I like the Texans and think they will do well this year. Andre Johnson is my man on my fantasy team. But, I have been a COWBOYS Fan for years (SORRY) and that is just the way it was growing up. My family has always been rabid Dallas fans since I was a kid. So, hell for years I didn't know anything about another team...........lol
Dallas got triple screwed in the owner game. Jerry Jones, Mark Cuban and Tom Hicks are three guys you love to hate. Looks like Nolan Ryan is going to make a real team out of those Ranger clowns. He'll be a good owner, too. BTW, dallas is not America's team. I lived all over the country. Every Sunday is the same: people pull hard for the local team and the team playing the Cowboys.
The Cowboys suck