Race in BP/CL Ads

Someone (who I think is an African American female) claimed to have done research for a "thesis" on the issue of race in BP/CL sex trade ads:

http://www.thefrisky.com/2014-04-04/...-about-racism/
she actually wrote for a local paper years ago about the life style and was printed at a college.

good stuff
Did she ever post any taint photos?
I find the way certain providers frame their profiles particularly offensive. Perhaps it is just me, perhaps it is just their absence of good sense or perhaps it is a deliberate desire to provoke and offend. The last says a lot about a person's character. Should there be any guidelines in ECCIE on what is considered less desirable in a profile? This is not censorship but a suggestion on what is felt to be the community standard, within very broad limits? I read a provider profile today that struck me as extremely discourteous and deliberately so; this person has no place being here and should take her attitudes elsewhere.
This article is a joke. The author seems like someone who sees everything through racist glasses.
I find the way certain providers frame their profiles particularly offensive. Perhaps it is just me, perhaps it is just their absence of good sense or perhaps it is a deliberate desire to provoke and offend. The last says a lot about a person's character. Should there be any guidelines in ECCIE on what is considered less desirable in a profile? This is not censorship but a suggestion on what is felt to be the community standard, within very broad limits? I read a provider profile today that struck me as extremely discourteous and deliberately so; this person has no place being here and should take her attitudes elsewhere. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
your kidding right

every guy and gal has the right to try to do the do with who ever they want for any reason. Or take a pass on for the same reason. Attitude could be one to do or not to do.
Taint it it great we humans come in many shapes, sizes, colors, etc. etc. etc., and attitudes.
I'm so sick of this racism card being played out. I have many friends that are of different race, creed etc and have no problems with anyone. The news embelishes every story to create a "racism" conflict. The minute a story develops you get Jesssie Jackson and Al Sharton making it into something it's not. Racism will never end if they won't let it.
I have had some discussions with an AA provider who sometimes travels with a blond Caucasion provider friend of hers. She says that her friend gets many more calls than her, even though my AA friend advertises more systematically and is much more highly reviewed than her friend. So there seems to be a higher demand for Caucasians, especially blonds. This, however, does not, in itself, mean that racism is involved. It probably has more to do with preferences. (I have a strong preference for AA women, but I don't hate Caucasian women.) There are probably many hobbyists who are racist, and this may have some influence on their preferences, but I do not see a clear, consistent, logical link between racisim and sexual preferences.
... I read a provider profile today that struck me as extremely discourteous and deliberately so; this person has no place being here and should take her attitudes elsewhere. Originally Posted by greenpeace2014
Please share of whom you speak so we all can be equally outraged.
I have had some discussions with an AA provider who sometimes travels with a blond Caucasion provider friend of hers. She says that her friend gets many more calls than her, even though my AA friend advertises more systematically and is much more highly reviewed than her friend. So there seems to be a higher demand for Caucasians, especially blonds. This, however, does not, in itself, mean that racism is involved. It probably has more to do with preferences. (I have a strong preference for AA women, but I don't hate Caucasian women.) There are probably many hobbyists who are racist, and this may have some influence on their preferences, but I do not see a clear, consistent, logical link between racisim and sexual preferences. Originally Posted by brasil

I think its pretty obvious why White providers get more business then Blacks. Really can't believe its hard to figure out.

I would guess the great majority of hobbyists are white or non black. This do to the fact that Blacks are a small minority and as a rule Blacks have less money then Whites.

I have scanned enough ads from around the country to know that Black providers make up a lot more then 6% of the ads. Black women are 6% of the population. I would guess that black women make up about 50% of all providers or close to it. I would think most people are attracted to people of the own race, nothing wrong with that.

Because of these stats White Providers will do better.

higher than 6% true I think not sure.
50% no way. But guessing from what I see here on eccie only
I have had some discussions with an AA provider who sometimes travels with a blond Caucasion provider friend of hers. She says that her friend gets many more calls than her, even though my AA friend advertises more systematically and is much more highly reviewed than her friend.

. Originally Posted by brasil

Who is hotter between the two? In the City that they are in what percentage of providers are Black and White percentage are Blonde?
higher than 6% true I think not sure.
50% no way. But guessing from what I see here on eccie only Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Take time and look at Backpage country side. They are competing against that also.

I just took a quick look at Rochester Backpage and on the first page there are 40 ads. At least 22 are black women.
na, will let others check. As I am seeing only what I have a long history with at this time.
And using eccie for who I would if I was looking. Looking at only eccie at this time.
ya never know when one drops out or cash flowing your way takes a up tic.
So want the homework out of the way and done.
your kidding right

every guy and gal has the right to try to do the do with who ever they want for any reason. Or take a pass on for the same reason. Attitude could be one to do or not to do.
Taint it it great we humans come in many shapes, sizes, colors, etc. etc. etc., and attitudes. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am not talking about racism but offensive language, unwarranted rudeness. A provider has the right to refuse people of color or whoever she chooses. But quite recently I saw an ad that rubbed me the wrong way. It spoke of very poor breeding, and a person void of basic good manners, in short, not a lady. In British maritime history, there was a particularly cruel yet hallowed tradition reserved for such as these.

Note I have elided any mention of race from this gauche, supercilious, and entirely disagreeable advertisement of a very shallow and unpleasant character, to my way of thinking. What does one mean by "chosen"? How outrageous can one get? Who is the one doing the choosing here? I may be quite wrong but in a service industry, a modicum of courtesy and thoughtfulness goes a long way.

I have very, very discriminating tastes and I assume you do as well. Very upscale, intelligent and respectful ......professionals may inquire about appointments and those chosen.....