Its spring... almost.... :-) happy happy joy joy

Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop a note and say im still here and around.

I havent been as active due to personal home issues... out with the old lol

I have also have been have bad back issues I really need to get checked out, anyone a chiropractor? ??? Lol ... and just been procrastinating a lot.. a big problem of mine lol

I jave been lacking on responding as I dont have a laptop right now and o feel like im getting carpal tunnel in my wrist from being on my phone texting and doing everything on it

And I may admit ive been a little anti social and bitchy lol sorry to anyone ive affected

Buuut I just wanted to say I wanna get back in the game so im working on getting back in the game lol

And I hope everyone is having a nice April its so nice to have sunshine :-) Short shorts here I come!! Mmmmm

So I will see everyone soon... id love to see some new faces too :-)
Don't be too hard on yourself, this has been such a long cold winter it's hard for anyone not to feel beat up. A few warm sunny days ought to make you feel a lot better!

For your back you should go see youreroticmasseuse, Michelle, she will fix that no problem.

This week looks like a real good taste of Spring, you'll be back in short shorts in no time!
Can't wait to see you in some short shorts.
Hey it happens, breaks are good, they help you avoid completely getting burnt out.
Yay for spring!
Can't wait to see you in some short shorts. Originally Posted by Kushlover
The first time I met Amber she was wearing short shorts. She looked so good I was pretty much speechless, lol
Thanks guys :-) yes michelle and i will hopefully be getting together soon to work some of my kinks out :-)
Hoping to gety laptop situation fixed today lol so I can get back in the groove of things. I just feel so disorganised lol
You're already feeling better, good!

Stress can bring on back problems, especially if there wasn't a specific injury. It would be awesome if you do a review for Michelle too, you'd get PA credit, lol
I'm really sorry to hear that you had some personal issues. Hopefully everything is getting better for you.

Remember:

Hey everyone. Just wanted to drop a note and say im still here and around.

I havent been as active due to personal home issues... out with the old lol

I have also have been have bad back issues I really need to get checked out, anyone a chiropractor? ??? Lol ... and just been procrastinating a lot.. a big problem of mine lol

I jave been lacking on responding as I dont have a laptop right now and o feel like im getting carpal tunnel in my wrist from being on my phone texting and doing everything on it

And I may admit ive been a little anti social and bitchy lol sorry to anyone ive affected

Buuut I just wanted to say I wanna get back in the game so im working on getting back in the game lol

And I hope everyone is having a nice April its so nice to have sunshine :-) Short shorts here I come!! Mmmmm

So I will see everyone soon... id love to see some new faces too :-) Originally Posted by Amber Does
and from... less hands on the..... please

just joking
don't worry about it, your fans will forgive you.
Strong people get thru hard times...Luv ya! Wanna lick ya!
So glad that this long cold ass winter is over. Got back on a bike finally. starting to feel human again. you will as well
  • XY
  • 04-10-2014, 08:20 AM

And I may admit ive been a little anti social and bitchy lol sorry to anyone ive affected Originally Posted by Amber Does
LOL