I want to do something I have never done....

§§L & K.aquafina see u in NIAGARA FALLS TONITE!
http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...atr-22/7877825

http://buffalo.backpage.com/FemaleEs...elf-24/8975093

This may be tricky.... when guys ask am i fetish friendly"HELL YES" not much suprises me these days and I get excited by requests considered non-vanilla or uncoventional..... dont get me wrong im totaly into gfe type experiences but need a thrill.....

Wanna be the one to make a memory or just make a suggestion!!!!

♡THANX♡
anyone have an excel spreadsheet to keep these threADs straight? or maybe get one of the edumacated jimmies to do the math?

mad love to the jimmies
Very simple I WANT SOMETHING NEW & EXCITING.... is this not the forum for starting a discussion about what we believe is fetish vs. vanilla, a place to share our ideas and experiences... I POST LINKS BECAUSE I KNO THERE R A LOT OF LEXI'S FLOATING AROUND THIS WAY U KNO ITS ME ♡ just trying to be courteous that's all ♡ so if anyone would like to share some usefull info im open... REMEMBER IM THRILL SEEKING...
  • XY
  • 04-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Very simple I WANT SOMETHING NEW & EXCITING.... is this not the forum for starting a discussion about what we believe is fetish vs. vanilla, a place to share our ideas and experiences... I POST LINKS BECAUSE I KNO THERE R A LOT OF LEXI'S FLOATING AROUND THIS WAY U KNO ITS ME ♡ just trying to be courteous that's all ♡ so if anyone would like to share some usefull info im open... REMEMBER IM THRILL SEEKING... Originally Posted by super sexy lexi
How Bout free sex to the first 50 people through your hotel tonight in a row!?!?!?

Gang fucked free baby!!!!!!
  • XY
  • 04-11-2014, 02:36 PM
Very simple I WANT SOMETHING NEW & EXCITING.... is this not the forum for starting a discussion about what we believe is fetish vs. vanilla, a place to share our ideas and experiences... I POST LINKS BECAUSE I KNO THERE R A LOT OF LEXI'S FLOATING AROUND THIS WAY U KNO ITS ME ♡ just trying to be courteous that's all ♡ so if anyone would like to share some usefull info im open... REMEMBER IM THRILL SEEKING... Originally Posted by super sexy lexi
Being a hooker and fucking hordes of strange men not enough for you anymore?
How about some of that hog tying... Combined with merciless orgasms by a dual vibes AND the first (free) 50 guys..
How about u guys stop being RUDE and give realistic suggestions like introducing outdoor options it is getting warmer. Idk I get real freaky in the summer ^.~
  • XY
  • 04-11-2014, 03:55 PM
How about u guys stop being RUDE and give realistic suggestions like introducing outdoor options it is getting warmer. Idk I get real freaky in the summer ^.~ Originally Posted by lusciouslucy
Why don't you step out of the shadows and start sucking dick without a condom? Or are you just afraid of all the dirty dick? So there's an improvement suggestion for you, you say you get freaky in the summer, start swallowing some loads of you know what, that would be nice.

Rude! Ha
Check your credit report, mabe pay off some old parking tickets
Why don't you step out of the shadows and start sucking dick without a condom? Or are you just afraid of all the dirty dick? So there's an improvement suggestion for you, you say you get freaky in the summer, start swallowing some loads of you know what, that would be nice.

Rude! Ha Originally Posted by XY
Why don't u step back into the closet and start sucking cock with no condom. I'm not scared of dirty dick but I would definitely HATE to slip up and possibly end up with a horrific mutant child's like ur mom did. So that's why I don't but you can feel free to ştart all that without me

Yeah RUDE hah!!
Check your credit report, mabe pay off some old parking tickets Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
...lol
Why don't u step back into the closet and start sucking cock with no condom. I'm not scared of dirty dick but I would definitely HATE to slip up and possibly end up with a horrific mutant child's like ur mom did. So that's why I don't but you can feel free to ştart all that without me

Yeah RUDE hah!! Originally Posted by lusciouslucy
A mutant child from sucking dick? I think you are doing it wrong. Not taking sides...just making an observation.
Actually wasn't joking about that hog tied bit.. It's crazy.. Focused orgasms till ya can't take anymore.. The 50 free guys was a stretch 8-10 would do just fine.
I would definitely HATE to slip up and possibly end up with a horrific mutant child's like ur mom did. Originally Posted by lusciouslucy
lol

good to see the hooktards sticking together and fighting off the old jimmies
me im looking for shower fun, a shave, then hit the sheets for some dfk and hj
im free all nxt wk,
but daggone , it would take me over a hr to get to ya,