Date: 01/29/19
Name: Mandy
Phone: 585-705-3541
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mandy-es...chester-430645
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Mt Read Area
Hair Length and Color: Brunette that is just above the shoulder, had it up while we had fun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5ft2, average build, no mom scars. Nice C cups with a solid round ass that begs to be slapped.
Recommendation: Yes
nice review,
This chick just dropped a kid a few months ago. Hit it while she was preggo and got a BBBJ from her about two weeks after having the kid. She didn’t seem to be the “gym” type to get back into shape. Maybe she did.
This chick just dropped a kid a few months ago. Hit it while she was preggo and got a BBBJ from her about two weeks after having the kid. She didn’t seem to be the “gym” type to get back into shape. Maybe she did. Originally Posted by RangerBill
Yeah she told me she had her kid more then four months ago. Even I was surprised that she didn’t have baby damage and her box wasn’t loose. Some women especially short ones can bounce back from that without much help.
Do you have a new number for Mandy? The number you posted is disconnected. I had her number and was seeing her regularly but I got a new phone and lost it.
Good review

Bumping threads over 30 days

DD