Encounter: A special day with Kelsie

Date: 3/14/19
Name: SweetSexyKelsie
Phone: Will provide after screening
Email Address: sweetkelsielayne@protonmail.co m
URL / Website: Showcase: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=357204 @layne_kelsie on twitter
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: North of the city, near sea breeze
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair well below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'2'' 110lb spinner (terrible at this). Smooth skin, pierced ears, with a couple non distracting tattoos. A cups eraser nips. Sexy little ass and lovely legs. Shaved bare downtown. Lovely face, bedroom eyes with an eye catching smile. Minimal makeup, as she doesn't need it. Pictures posted are very accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
Eye of the beholder.

She came to my place not long ago and I sent her packing because she looked like a waif.

She asked that I compensate her for her time, I told her what I thought about that idea.....closed my door and called another hooker instead.
Years ago saw her

Nice review
Had fun with her last time I saw her.
Good review
44 yeses, she must do something right
44 yeses, she must do something right Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606
Better off with a Fleshlight.
Better off with a Fleshlight. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
Not even close....
Very nice Review
Eye of the beholder.

She came to my place not long ago and I sent her packing because she looked like a waif.

She asked that I compensate her for her time, I told her what I thought about that idea.....closed my door and called another hooker instead. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
she turned my hobby handle down
Nice report!

Just a gentle reminder about harassment, bullying, disrespect ... They are violations and will be enforced!

DD