State: Pennsylvania
Address: Meadowlands
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blonde, Avg Length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Clean Hotel, Requires some Patience, A little heavier and less curvy than pics, Still a good time
Recommendation: Yes
I tried texting her yesterday but didn't hear back. Must have been busy with you.
Seen her once over the summer her pics are very misleading much heavier than the pictures and her hair u see in the pictures are all wigs.
Saw her a few years back. Pictures very old, way heavier now and below average time.
I scheduled an appointment with her over the summer. Walked into the room, saw her and said I accidentally left my car on with the keys in it, I’ll be right back….
I scheduled an appointment with her over the summer. Walked into the room, saw her and said I accidentally left my car on with the keys in it, I’ll be right back…. Originally Posted by Fbillings456
now i am glad i heard nothing from her. Thanks yinzer for the link
That fourth pic is scary.
Saw her a few months ago at a hotel at Meadowlands. Very nice, got the job done but the pics were 10 years ago and 50 pounds ago. Plus too much chit chat about her life for me. Had fun but couldn't wait to get out there. Just my take on it.